**This position has the opporunity to work remotely in the US or Canada.**
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Strategic Marketing Leader directs strategy for our marketing vision, tactics and business implementation to a complex business unit. You will develop and execute the business marketing strategy to launch and position products and services in a sector. We seek an experienced leader who will direct the coordination of market plans and launch programs to create demand and maximize sales of a specific product, product line or product area.
- In collaboration with our account managers, recommend action and oversee customer analysis for individual or groups of customers using Cargill marketing tools.
- Provide the strategy for developing the marketing research and marketing analytical approach for our customer segments.
- Produce informative material for the sales force and communications media to reach maximum number of customers and prospects.
- Direct our team that plans, creates and produces marketing, advertising and sales promotion materials for large complex projects to implement marketing strategies and sales objectives.
- Provide strategic leadership, development and talent management activities for direct reports and their organizations, which may include forecasting resource needs, recruiting, hiring, performance management, training and budgeting. You will also collaborate with managers and supervisors in your organization to ensure staff selections align with current and future needs.
- Other duties as assigned
Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
Minimum of eight years of related work experience, five years of supervisory experience
Ability to travel up to 15%
Degree in Marketing or Communications
Understanding of agriculture and food