As the marketing lead for international launch, you'll be responsible for developing marketing strategy, plans, and workback schedules to enable a smooth and effective launch across merchant, Dasher, and consumer marketing teams. This role will be responsible for supporting the development of a geography, in everything from sourcing and onboarding local agencies to support in early audience research and insights, to recruiting top-tier local marketing talent, to developing and executing on marketing plans from pre-launch through the first 90 days. Working with cross functional stakeholders in Marketing, Strategy & Operations, Product, and Finance, this role is an exciting mix of strategy, execution, and people leadership. You're excited about this opportunity because you will... Own strategic planning and coordinate execution of marketing initiatives to support growth through our first 90 days in new countries Work with operations and finance teams to set the right goals and KPIs for each market, and work with local marketing partners & central operators to create integrated plans to achieve these goals Build models and frameworks for budgeting, campaign tracking, and goal forecasting Develop internal and external local marketing resourcing plans, and drive sourcing through onboarding in partnership with recruiting (for headcount) and procurement (for agencies) Act as the ?glue? for the teams within the marketing org to ensure plans are developed and executed in a unified and cohesive manner, and align those plans with the priorities of the business by working closely with cross-functional stakeholders across strategy & ops, finance, product management, analytics and engineering Communicate with these cross-functional partners on the status and progress of initiatives, how the team is tracking towards goals, and proactively identify and flag risks to leadership as well as mitigation strategies. Ensure communication of priorities, projects, and results to leadership and the larger team; develops the communication framework and cadence to keep all stakeholders informed, at the right time and place. Partner with Marketing leadership and key cross-functional leads to build and deliver investment asks, and/or planning & headcount deliverables. We're excited about you because...
You're able to think about the business like a GM, drive forward highly cross-functional projects like a product manager, and understand how to speak to our consumer like a seasoned marketer. You're creative and entrepreneurial
- you enjoy tackling unsolved problems and finding creative solutions with limited resources. You're detailed-oriented
- you love to manage highly cross-functional, complex projects without making mistakes or missing deadlines, and you build teams that analyze results at the most granular level. You're highly quantitative and analytical
- you get excited when insights jump out of the data. You're strategic and business-minded
- you find trends in your data and look for the ?so what?. You're collaborative
- you love working with a team, and both learning from & teaching others. You have: 7+ years of experience in marketing, preferably with mix of performance/brand marketing or integrated marketing
2 years or more in consulting, operations, or finance a plus
Strong excel skills and basic SQL understanding a plus
Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills, ability to organize information in a high level way to communicate key points to partners and internal stakeholders.
Strong project management experience, including building campaign calendars/trackers, setting DRIs, and following up relentlessly to hit deadlines
Proven ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment, with a strong bias to action.
Deep experience managing towards, and balancing, brand & performance-oriented goals to drive company-level P&L outcomes.
Ability to synthesize data, make data-driven decisions and balance quantitative measurement with an intuition-driven bias to action Experience working for (and/or launching!) an American brand in other countries Interest and passion in on-demand logistics Quirky interests
- we think different, we act different, we are different; that's how we win Why You'll Love Working at DoorDash
We are leaders
- Leadership is not limited to our management team. It's something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
We are operators
- We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do on every project, every day.
We are learners
- Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or one minute. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our customers, merchants, and dashers.
We are one team
- The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights. About DoorDash
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly and always learn and reiterate to support merchants, Dashers and the communities we serve. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods. Read more on the DoorDash website , the DoorDash blog, the DoorDash Engineering blog , and the DoorDash Careers page .
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. Our leaders seek the truth and welcome big, hairy, audacious questions. We are grounded in our company values, and we make intentional decisions that are both logical and display empathy for our range of users-from Dashers to Merchants to Customers.
We're committed to supporting employees' happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave and more. Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That's why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Statement of Non-Discrimination : In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on ?protected categories,? we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce
- people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA+, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial