18511 104 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T5S 2V8, Canada Req #64
Wednesday, May 19, 2021
We know what it means to put the customer first-our business is built upon a tradition of exceptional, individualized customer service. Our employees experience the excitement and satisfaction that comes from working for a successful, expanding company where every team member makes a difference and where initiative and hard work are valued and rewarded. We are confident that if you choose to work at ROBINSON, you will be taking your first steps towards a challenging, profitable, and satisfying career.
Our Counter Sales Representative has a direct impact on our customers by providing personal service in our locations.
What you will do:
- Provide information to customers about products, services, pricing, promotions, and delivery
- Enter orders into the system
- Fill customer orders promptly and accurately
- Handle customer complaints in a courteous and professional manner
- Stock shelves and maintain warehouse aisles
- Conduct stock checks for customers and other branches
- Assist in shipping and receiving as required
- General warehouse duties as required
- You have a strong customer service background
- You have a solid understanding of plumbing products
- You are results oriented with strong attention to detail
- You will thrive in a fast paced environment
- You are self-motivated and enjoying working with others
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You are proficient with general computer programs
ROBINSON offers a competitive total rewards program including benefits and retirement savings plans, a profit sharing program, an employee sabbatical program, and product purchase plans.
Family-owned ROBINSON is a leading Canadian distributor of plumbing, heating, electrical, and lighting products. Today, the company serves customers in the construction industry and retail home improvement markets through a network of 32 distribution warehouses and showrooms in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, and Ontario. ROBINSON's reputation as a growing company with a customer-service oriented culture continues to attract and retain top quality people and has earned it Platinum status among Canada's Best Managed Companies.
Thank you to all interested candidates, those selected for an interview will be contacted.
ROBINSON is committed to a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace. We strive to foster an environment that respects our differences, is inclusive and ensures all employees receive fair and equitable treatment.