JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Be part of something bigger!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 65,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
ABOUT THE ROLE :
This Inside Sales Representative, Alternate Site will be responsible to grow revenue across the BD portfolio of products in various non-acute settings. Working collaboratively with the product business units and the alternate site team, the successful candidate will be responsible to elevate and promote the BD portfolio through effective sales planning and execution.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Respond to leads and engage new customers within defined target customer segments to support market growth.
- Maintain a strong proven understanding of BD products, competitive devices, and application of products.
- Build positive relationships and partnerships with internal and external customers to develop dedication and demonstrate sales effectiveness.
- Ensure that customer concerns are addressed and resolved in a positive and friendly manner and a positive customer experience is maintained.
- Collect information about market dynamics and customer feedback to participate in continuous process improvement in commercial activities and program design.
- Adopt BD way of selling approach and ensure consistent and effective use of organizational tools and resources (i.e. SFDC, Outlook etc.) to maintain clear communication and record selling activities
- Performing other related duties as may be assigned by the Sales and Marketing Director.
- Strong communication and presentation skills. Able to effectively share information in both verbal and written form.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Self-motivated, tackles additional responsibilities, and manages priorities with minimal supervision.
- The position is either based out of the head office in Mississauga or it can be home-based.
Education and experience required:
- Proficiency in English required, Bilingual (French and English) preferred.
- Bachelor's degree required
- preference for business or related to medical technology.
Click on Apply if this sounds like you!
Great Place to Work® has certified our workplace culture based on your feedback in the Trust Index® survey, and we've just published the news about us on their social media channels. You can check these out here. And if you think your friends and networks would be interested in knowing more about your workplace, sharing these posts is a great way to give them some insight!
Becton Dickinson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage applications from individuals with a wide range of abilities and provide an accessible candidate experience. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Canadian Human Rights Act, Becton Dickinson will provide accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform us of any accommodation(s) you require by contacting HR at 1-855-234-3577.
Why join us?
A career at BD means being part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here our associates can fulfill their life's purpose through the work that they do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program
- which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components
- is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT BD VISIT https://jobs.bd.com/
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status.
Primary Work LocationCAN Mississauga
- Derry Road West