A Career in Sales at P&G Canada
Are you ready to sell the world's best-known brands to the biggest customers in the country? How would you like to build positive relationships and put your sales experience to play?At P&G, the Sales function is responsible for managing the P&G business and our relationships with Canada's largest retailers.We are looking for people who can bring a minimum of 3+ years of expertise in selling and business development to our sales organization.
When you join our Sales team at P&G, you hit the ground running on Day One. Utilizing proprietary research, industry & brand understanding, and real data, you will create and present your own business plans to your customer, then execute your plan through managing a multi-million dollar budget. In addition to selling, you become a strategy consultant, working with the largest retailers on the biggest brands in Canada. This work will directly impact shelving assortment, product showcases, and in-store marketing at your retailer. You get the satisfaction of seeing your work come to life in the Canadian market. The result is that you grow both P&G's business and the business of your retailer(s).
As an Senior Account Executive, you will need to be highly motivated, and very comfortable drawing insights from data. You should have the capability to lead change, develop people and organizations, and solve complex problems by thinking critically. While we invest heavily in improving these skills in you, it helps to show that you already have these skills from prior experience.
There are various roles at the Senior Account Executive level. When you demonstrate the ability to handle more challenging work, you'll be given assignments with larger, more complex accounts, or assignments that offer increased responsibility. Any new assignment will be designed to help you improve your skills and prepare you for opportunities to build businesses and lead people.
As an Senior Account Executive, you will:
- Lead strategic partnerships with customers to develop win/win business solutions for your categories
- Manage and improving distribution, pricing, shelving, and merchandising
- Leverage analytical tools and integrating various data systems to develop actionable insights
- Manage small teams (1-3 people), depending on the role
Bachelors or Master's degree
- Candidates with 3 to 6 years of relevant sales or customer business development experience would find these positions to be a good fit
- Sales experience in the Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) Industry is required
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Track record of leadership, tenacity, and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Superior communication skills that will enable you to lead the thinking of decision makers internal and external to P&G
- Motivated team player with the ability to collaborate and engage with multiple stakeholders
- Strong proficiency in Excel and Powerpoint
- Prior experience with data tools like Nielsen Analytics, Power BI and Tableau is a strong asset
What would make you a great fit?
You have strategic customer relationship building skills and you would thrive selling our products to national retailers
- You have trade fund management experience, and you're comfortable using data to drive the best promotion decisions
- You love to analyze data to identify new insights and business opportunities for us and the customer
- You have joint business planning experience and you can quickly uncover customer needs to deliver winning pitches
- You've been a people manager and know how to elevate your team's performance
- You are passionate about continuous learning and enjoy proactively seeking out solutions to win
Apply today to join a highly motivated team, where you'll build collaborative customer relationships, contribute to joint business plans, and have access to P&G's world-class leadership development opportunities to maximize your potential.
Sponsorship for work authorization is not available for this role. It is the applicant's responsibility to ensure they are authorized to work in the location to which they apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
If you require a disability related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please click here to submit your request.