The Smooth Commerce platform.
One solution brings everything together.
About Smooth Commerce:
Smooth Commerce is a growth-stage tech business located in the heart of downtown Toronto. We're inspiring a new world of commerce & engagement by powering branded digital customer experiences, and providing a robust program management portal, order management tablet, and integrated solutions. We empower businesses to enhance consumer value and drive success through digital by increasing transaction volumes, repeat business, and revenue. As the world evolves, digital ordering has moved from being a convenience to an essential part of daily life and Smooth Commerce provides an end-to-end seamless platform that retail businesses and their customers turn to for ordering through to delivery.
About the role:
Smooth Commerce is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our Toronto team. As the Digital Marketing Manager at Smooth Commerce, you will work in close collaboration with the commercial, product and executive teams to design and oversee all aspects of digital marketing.
What will you be doing?
- Design and oversee all aspects of digital marketing, leveraging channels such as search engines, social media, email, and web to connect with prospective customers and other stakeholders
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets
- Plan and manage our social media platforms
- Prepare accurate reports on overall campaign performance
- Collaborate with PR agency of record and/or other media and advertising experts to optimize campaigns and drive results
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry
- Contribute to the development of new and innovative growth strategies
- Work within the established commercial operating model of the company and maintain open, trusting and effective working relationships with all internal stakeholders
- Maintain a high-level understanding of the needs of the company and platform knowledge
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or relevant field
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a digital marketing or advertising position
- Strong and demonstrated communication and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple, concurrent, diverse tasks
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to think creatively
- In depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices and website analytics
- Experience and knowledgeable in media buying practices
- Up to date on the latest trends in technology and digital marketing
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.