Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work? #Jointhegame
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the ?Top 10 Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads? from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
The Gameloft Toronto Studio has an exciting opportunity for a Junior Game Community Manager to join their team of digital marketers! You will be part of a large game development team, including game producers, programmers and creative teams as well as a team of other Game Community Managers and Moderators in other studios across the globe.
As a Junior Game Community Manager, you will report directly to the Disney Magic Kingdoms Game Community Manager and join a group of passionate marketing experts dedicated to bringing to life and nurturing gamer communities.
In this role, you will support your Game Community Manager in fostering healthy communities for your game and enriching their gaming experience in-game and out.
PASSION is key! For this position, we expect you to be a passionate and tech-savvy social media marketer with an understanding of the importance of communities throughout a game's lifecycle. You're the kind of social marketer who is aware of trends in your field and always looking for ways to instill these benchmarks into your day-to-day role. To be a truly great fit for this position, you should be a gamer at heart and have a passion for gaming experiences, with a deep understanding of the power of communities in the gaming realm.
From the beginning of your journey with us you will be responsible for:
Community Management Support:
- Proactively taking part in the elaboration of the social media marketing plan for their game(s).
- Coordinating the evergreen content plan & content creation process for their game(s).
- Track & analyze community & content performance KPIs, draft & share reports on a regular basis.
- Identify opportunities for Gameloft to craft unique experiences for their game's players in-game & out-game (e.g contests, community collaborations, platform collaborations etc.).
- Conducting benchmarks & trends observations, & be a proactive source of ideation for the game's marketing team.
- Developing editorial content to support the community & enrich their experience out-game : patch-notes, blogposts, newsletters etc. & report on the performance of this content.
- Coordinate UGC programs for their game(s) (e.g Content Creator Program, hashtag challenges, community contributions board etc.) & report on the performance of these initiatives.
- <2 years experience in a similar position or content creation position.
- A passion for gaming & gaming experiences of all kinds.
- Benchmark & ideas driven.
- Relationship driven: Build credible & trusting relationships in a fast-paced environment with a broad range of colleagues & collaborators across the company & the world.
- Focused on objectives & KPIs.
- Strong knowledge & application of social media & digital marketing tool-stack.
- Fluent in English, both written & spoken.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced & international environment.
- Positive energy, team spirit & a zest of fun are a must.
To apply, you should send us the following documents:
1. CV in English
2. Cover Letter in English with the subject "Why do I want to join Gameloft at the position of a Embedded QA Analyst?"
What we offer:
- Work From Home wherever you are located
- Flexible working hours to suit your schedule
- 3 weeks' vacation for work- life-balance
- Health insurance coverage
- Employee Assistance Program; because sometimes we need a helping hand
- Social Club events with awesome prizes and giveaways
- Mentorship program and
- Relocation assistance for those who are joining our team from abroad
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you're looking for a great place to work!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Gameloft Toronto is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering diversity and inclusivity within our work environment. Gameloft Toronto welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.