What is the opportunity?
Responsible for ensuring that the RBC Global Asset Management Institutional website is effective and provides an excellent user experience. Gather and prioritize stakeholder requirements, coordinate design/UX and development teams to ensure a successful delivery of new enhancements. Be involved with content creation and analytics to measure ongoing success and propose changes. Blend creative, technical and analytical skills and touch on all areas of digital, including integrating social media and email campaigns.
What will you do?
- Contributes to the product vision, strategy and overall roadmap of the products being developed.
- Responsible for a suite of projects and has product accountability.
- Responsible for the development of product and service distribution through the digital channels strategy/roadmap, for multiple lines of businesses, while also identifying emerging opportunities
- Apply a data driven approach to define, prioritize and validate the roadmap, using multiple data sources to continuously drive improvements
- Lead website initiatives including the guidance of technical and creative teams by translating business requirements and vice versa
- Manage stakeholders to gather well-defined requirements in line with business objectives and manage expectations as well as gain sign off on deliverables
- Work with other departments (Marketing, Distribution, Client Service, Analytics) to identify customer pain points and to develop possible solutions
- Oversee and coordinate on-site SEO updates across the website with the support of our external platform
What do you need to succeed?
- 8+ years of related work experience
- Experience including managing a roadmap, building and launching capabilities on websites and applying analytical rigor to support decisions
- Experience guiding teams leveraging knowledge of digital marketing and asset management
- Knowledge of web analytics with the ability to use data to derive insight
- Experience in content management and SEO
- Expertise in multiple marketing disciplines with a focus on digital marketing
- Strong Google Analytics experience
- Acumen in asset management including knowledge of industry and products
- Experience with CMS platform (dotCMS preferred)
What's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including great benefits, annual incentive program and recognition
- Leaders who support your development
- A dynamic, collaborative, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work and grow your career
- Work-life integration
- Positive work culture emphasizing diversity and inclusion, volunteerism and community involvement
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at jobs.rbc.com.
Address: 155 Wellington West
Work Hours/Week: 40
Work Environment: Office
Employment Type: Regular
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salaried
Required Travel (%): 0-25
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 06/08/2021
Platform: Wealth Management
Req ID: 368496