About our Ideal Marketing Coordinator:
Do you have a creative mind and love telling stories? Are you passionate about online marketing, especially PPC and SEO? In this position, you'll get a chance to flex that big brain energy through writing blogs, creating graphics and short videos, among other tasks. So, if you are someone who learns best by "doing" and asking questions along the way, we want to hear from you!
What We Offer Our Employees:
Prevue is proud to be a casual work environment located just steps from Burrard Station in Downtown Vancouver. We work hard and always take time to celebrate our successes as a team. In 2020, our team retreats included an all-inclusive resort in Cabo, Mexico, and a weekend in Whistler (including Scandinave spa, whitewater rafting, golf, bungee jumping, ziplining, and gourmet dining) with the entire team and their
- 1s. Learn more about our corporate culture on our Instagram @prevuehr.
Other great benefits that we offer include:
- Casual office
- Gym allowance
- Wine & Beer on Fridays
- Educational allowance
- Growth opportunities
- Full extended health benefits
- Contributing to the Prevue Blog
- Developing a content calendar
- PPC management
- Producing captivating content for digital campaigns and social media
- Creating copy for company materials
- Researching HR industry trends and topics
- Organizing materials for tradeshows
Required Skills and Experience:
- Degree or diploma in Marketing or Communications
- Exceptional English writing and speaking skills
- Google AdWords, Microsoft Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Instagram Ads experience
- Interest in content marketing or copywriting
- Comfortable using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Familiarity with Social Media
Prevue HR is more than a software company. We are a group of individuals who challenge each other to do better, are passionate about helping companies hire more effectively, and who work hard and play hard.
Prevue is a leading provider of job-fit compatibility assessments that helps companies create high-performing teams by understanding what drives their employees. With over 20 years of assessment experience and 10+ million candidates assessed, our predictive tools enable people to establish the likelihood of success in an employment position.
If this sounds like you, we invite you to apply now. Please note as part of our application process, you may be asked to take an assessment.