We don't walk here. We run.
We take the stairs ?cause it's faster.
We have no time for the status quo.
Our mission is bigger than that.
As a RYU Digital Marketing Director you are responsible for driving and delivering impressive results in an online world. . Its' your mantra, your directive and our line in the sand. You will be working with a team that is creating the most disruptive product innovations in the industry, join us.
- Creative & innovative
- Understands and "gets" our customer
- Technical & Detailed
- Analytical and tactical thinker
- Solves problems with technology
- Entrepreneurial & passionate
- Creative problem solver
- Simplifies the complex
You are strategic and hands on. You identify the needs, goals, opportunities and challenges and create a plan aligned to our business strategy using new and tried and true digital capabilities and execute on the plan.
- Embrace the RYU culture
- Develop an international digital marketing strategy working with marketing and brand
- Create and implement digital plan
- Manage digital budget ensuring excellent ROI for spend
- Leverage web, email, content, social, advertising, text, influencers, media/blogger outreach and video
- Maximize SEO, SEM and marketing automation
- Significantly grow database
- Track performance across and use analytics to report insights and implement data-driven decisions
- Increase engagement and conversion
- Streamline the content marketing process to minimize efforts and maximize results
- Use A/B testing and metrics to improve reach and outcomes
- Create and drive annual content calendar
- Set goals, metrics and KPI values
- Achieve agreed upon digital performance goals
- Identify opportunities where online assets can provide a solution
- Collaborate with a teams to bring ideas to fruition
- Proactively seek opportunities to increase brand awareness and sales
- Stay on top of digital trends, channel best practices and optimization techniques
- Build high performance environment which includes a strategy to attract, retain and develop Team Members
- Delivering on time and on budget
- Optimize customer journey
Experience and Qualifications
- Post-secondary degree in Business and/or Marketing or equivalent experience and education
- 7+ years of digital, strategy, marketing and/or technology experience
- B2B experience an asset
- Hands on experience with Google Analytics, SEO/SEM, CRM software and Google AdWords
- Proficiency with SEO, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and social platforms
- Experienced with integrating design for UI/UX for Marketing
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Mastery target segmentation, category, value proposition, positioning and brand strategy
- Shopify expertise an asset
- Lead an active and healthy lifestyle
- Ability to work in office or remotely if needed due to Covid-19
Respect Your Universe is an award winning urban athletic apparel and accessories brand engineered for the fitness, performance and lifestyle of athletically minded men and women.
Innovatively designed without compromise and tailored for fit, comfort, and durability, RYU exists to facilitate human performance.
- Competitive pay
- 60% discount
- medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- #4 of 16 best Vancouver companies to work for!
Like what you hear? If this sounds like the opportunity you've been waiting for, apply with your resume, cover letter, portfolio and IF you are really excited by this opportunity include a 30-60 second video about you and why you'd make a great candidate. While we thank all applicants for their interest, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in RYU.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest. RYU is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy applies to all practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, transfer, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment. While management is primarily responsible for seeing that RYU equal employment opportunity policies are implemented, you share in the responsibility for assuring that, by your personal actions, the policies are effective.