net2phone Canada is searching for an exceptional manager that will lead and develop an engaging group of sales development reps. This individual will hire, train, manage and ultimately mentor a team of 10 plus SDR's located across Canada utilizing a set of cutting edge technologies to ensure success of the team. The successful individual for this role will work cross functionaly with marketing and our sales teams on an ongoing basis. net2phone takes pride in developing our talent for a long term career within the company with regular career advancement opportunities. The SDR Manager role is pivotal in molding the future sales reps of net2phone.
The SDR Manager (Business Development/Sales Development), is a management / coaching opportunity where you will lead a team of 10 plus SDR's across Canada.
What you will be responsible for:
- Lead a team of 10 SDR's located across Canada
- Recruit, train, and optimize a team of SDRs responsible for outbound sales engagements
- Work with the Director of Marketing and Director of Sales in determining the process, playbooks, career others, and appropriate measurements for the team
- Implement new tools while managing the usage of existing systems: Salesforce CRM, High Velocity Sales, SalesForce Einstein, Linkedin Navigator
- Develop a highly scalable yet personal outbound outreach strategy
- Manage the outbound lead flow and track efficiency of sales and marketing programs and campaigns.
- Utilize quantitative methods to measure, report, manage, and optimize efforts
- Work with key stakeholders to develop reports and dashboards to monitor KPI's.
- Meet with internal stakeholders to understand funnel requirements and strategy for each business.
- Help create a fun, high energy environment where people love coming to work and striving to exceed their quotas.
- Design and review the commission plan and goals with internal stakeholders
- Build a culture of performance and accountability within the SDR team, taking ownership for consistently achieving individual and team objectives
- Provide coaching and support with the goal of developing the sales skills of the team, ultimately developing individual careers and creating an environment for growth
What we're looking for:
- at least 4 years of relevant experience
- you've been an SDR before in SaaS
- you've been or are currently an SDR manager and can demonstrate a track record of success and you have experience managing remote SDR teams
- you can help create messaging by persona to properly personalize outreach
- you're comfortable working closely with marketing teams to leverage content, lead lists and other sales enablement assets to help drive conversions
What this role has to offer:
- Potential career growth. As a leader in our sales team individuals can develop on their existing interpersonal skills, sales strategies, project management and pipeline management all in line with advancement opportunities.
- Opportunity to work with Canadian businesses while being a part of a global company.
- Skill development and mentorship. You will learn how to provide an exceptional customer experience while juggling numerous tasks in an environment that is high-performing and nurturing.
- Latest and greatest technology. Not only will you become a Versature expert, but you will also become well-versed in a variety of industry-leading SaaS tools.
- A ?no silo' approach to team collaboration. You'll work with high-performing members from every department in the organization to achieve our transparent team objectives.
- A voice. You'll be relied upon to provide input into how we can operate more efficiently and drive change in the Support department.
What net2phone Canada has to offer:
- Competitive compensation and vacation
- Annual Health and Wellness benefits
- Optional insurance
- A modern office (stand-up desks, collaborative rooms, green/outdoor space)
- A no-stigma approach to mental health and well being
- Office dogs!
- A work hard/play hard mentality (foosball, volleyball, hockey, yoga, beer o'clock, bbq's)
net2phone Canada is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees and clients feel like they belong. We encourage applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.