PERSONIFY AND OUR PHILOSOPHY
When work is challenging and rewarding it shouldn't feel like work. Careers should be fulfilling!
We all want to know and feel that we're contributing and being acknowledged and rewarded for our work. We also want work/life balance, flexible and fun work environments, and a team with whom we enjoy working and playing hard.
We're growing! And we're looking for talented people to join our team. Personify is one of the most diversified and fastest growing providers of technology solutions to the association, chamber, nonprofit, higher education and corporate markets. Our platform of integrated software solutions enables our clients to fulfill their important missions by acquiring, engaging, and retaining organization members, charitable donors, event attendees and more.
Personify is large enough to set the industry standard for quality products, client support and growth, yet we still have that entrepreneurial spirit. We love new people, new thinking, and better ways of doing things. And we operate in diverse, growing, dynamic cities: Austin, Atlanta and Toronto. Take control of the wheel, shift your career into a higher gear, and enjoy the ride!
WHAT IS THE ROLE?
Are you an experienced, ambitious content marketing professional who enjoys:
- Using your creative talents across mediums to educate and persuade: blogs, ebooks, video, webinars, podcasts, website, social media, and more?
- Helping people make their jobs simpler and more rewarding?
- Alternating fun creative writing with concise business writing always in our brand voice?
- Strategically planning content that engages prospects and clients and helps move them along a buyer journey to a sale?
- Planning and implementing content calendars?
This role will lead Personify's content marketing programs to promote Personify and our Enterprise solutions. Areas of responsibility include content creation, search engine optimization, asset development, webinars and virtual events, and social media. The ideal candidate will be a strong writer with experience in promoting SaaS solutions and an understanding of the needs of associations and nonprofits.
WHAT YOU'LL BE WORKING ON:
- Develop content that drives traffic to our digital channels and is aligned to the needs of our buyer personas across the demand generation pipeline
- Own and manage content on the Personify blog and resource center related to our Enterprise products
- Optimize blog posts and digital assets for SEO, including backlinking, to ensure content ranks high in organic search
- Manage the creation of assets and programs including email campaigns, newsletters, eBooks, guides, infographics, videos, case studies and more
- Facilitate webinars and virtual events to provide compelling thought leadership that meets the needs of our buyers and highlights Personify's solutions
- Manage our thought leadership pillars and conduct marketing asset inventory and gap analysis
- Analyze the performance of different assets in driving conversions and pipeline growth, and make optimize to increase effectiveness and efficiency
- Manage our social channels, such as LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook, and develop strategies to increase their impact on our growth. Coordinate on best practices with brand and content marketers across Personify's segments.
- Partner with event marketing teams on corporate tradeshow and event programs including one pagers, video content and more.
- Management and coordination with external agencies (creative and web development)
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or related field; MBA preferred
- 2-5 years in content creation or experience at a PR, advertising, or related agency
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong persuasion skills, self-starter, and proven team player in a fast-paced and results-oriented environment
- Strong strategic and creative thinking: good balance of ?left and right brain"
- Clear intellectual curiosity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated expertise in email campaigns and SEO
- The ability to process technical product information and adapt it to various channels
- In-depth understanding of traditional, digital and social marketing channels
- Proficiency with budgeting, contractor negotiations, analytics and marketing ROI
- Ability to develop project plans, make recommendations and routinely meet deadlines
- Customer-focused; understanding the internal and external customer roles
- Demonstrates professional judgment and discretion
- Professional experience marketing for B2B SaaS and technology solutions and/or experience working with associations and nonprofit organizations
- Experience with WordPress, Marketo and Salesforce a plus
We are looking for someone who is smart, creative, driven, passionate and direct. We value open, direct and respectful communications to ensure success with a small but talented team of marketing professionals. The model teammate will bring unique and creative ideas to the table and have a keen desire to win.
Personify is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran or disability status, or other protected characteristics.
If you are fulfilled by empowering organizations that are trying to make a difference in the world and enjoy a work environment where your co-workers have your back and transparency is a must, Personify might just be the place for you!