PERSONIFY AND OUR PHILOSOPHY
When work is rewarding it shouldn't feel like work.
That's why at Personify we make it a priority to ensure work/life balance, that our offices are fun environments, and that the teams we build are made up of people who not only work hard but play hard too!
Personify is growing! And we're looking for talented people to join our team. Personify is one of the most diversified and fastest growing providers of technology solutions to the association, chamber, non-profit, higher education, and corporate markets. Our platform of integrated software solutions enables our clients to fulfill their important missions by acquiring, engaging, and retaining organization members, charitable donors, event attendees, and more.
Personify is large enough to set the industry standard for quality products, client support, and growth, yet we still have that entrepreneurial spirit. We love new people, new thinking, and better ways of doing things. And we operate in diverse, growing, dynamic cities: Austin, Atlanta, and Toronto. Take control of the wheel, shift your career into a higher gear, and enjoy the ride!
WHAT IS THE ROLE?
Senior Content Marketing Manager
Are you an experienced, results-oriented SEO and content professional who enjoys:
- Playing a pivotal role in the fastest-growing segment of the business?
- Seeing the results of your SEO and content creation efforts in sales lead results?
- Developing a team of talented marketing professionals?
- Managing and collaborating with agencies to create integrated marketing campaigns?
- Leveraging your creative and analytical skills to plan, implement, and improve content?
This is an amazing opportunity for someone skilled in building, executing, and optimizing a content strategy, leading and developing a team of diverse content creators, and leveraging data and technology to continuously improve results. You'll have an enormous opportunity to influence key marketing and sales decisions and strategy. It's fast-paced, fun, challenging, and rewarding.
WHAT YOU'LL BE WORKING ON:
- Rankings and general website health of the MemberClicks and Wild Apricot websites
- You will determine the direction of our MemberClicks and Wild Apricot SEO strategy and work with other marketing team members to integrate SEO considerations into our wider marketing funnel.
- Lead and develop a team of marketing professionals
- Direct a stable of content creators, including in house content specialists, external freelancers, and agencies to guide the development of content that is unique, relevant to our target audience, and contributes to key business metrics.
- Ensuring SEO starts with content but folding in other tactics such as backlink building and technical SEO.
- When called upon, write long-form, engaging, well-researched content for the blog as well as collaborating on downloadable assets such as reports, checklists and templates
- Continually researching, testing, and adopting new SEO best practices and processes for the MemberClicks and Wild Apricot sites, and acting as a consultant for other business units to help improve SEO across the organization as needed.
- Manage and increase relationships with external content partners and influencers
- Leverage a variety of marketing technology including Wordpress, Hubspot, and Marketo
- Assist with the development, execution and tracking of on-page split tests to optimize marketing tactics and campaigns.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- 4+ years of experience in a related content marketing or SEO role. SaaS or nonprofit experience preferred.
- University or College degree in marketing or related field an asset
- You're familiar with Ahrefs, Google Analytics, and Google Search Console. Bonus if you're also familiar with Excel and Hubspot or Marketo.
- You've written content for a blog focused on generating traffic, and you know how to get a blog post to rank on Google for a chosen keyword. You also have results you can share with us.
- You've managed a content calendar and are great at juggling different priorities
- You have a knack for both the creative and the analytical side of marketing with a high degree of intellectual curiosity
- Aptitude to grow into a senior manager role with more responsibility and influence within two years
- Experience analyzing data, identifying trends and patterns, reaching fact-based conclusions, and making compelling recommendations
- Outstanding project management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-driven with a desire to experiment, fail, learn and grow
- Passion for data-driven decision making and using marketing efforts to meet buyers where they are
Personify is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran or disability status, or other protected characteristics.
If you are fulfilled by empowering organizations that are trying to make a difference in the world, and enjoy a work environment where your co-workers have your back and transparency is a must, than Personify might just be the place for you!