Our team performs fast, works hard, and has aggressive goals. Our style is entrepreneurial and dynamic
- every member of the team is given a lot of autonomy AND responsibility. We are incredibly proud of our industry leading restaurant brands in the fast casual and full service restaurant segments. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop and execute marketing initiatives that accelerate the awareness of multiple brands, and influence the perceptions of their offerings, hospitality, and expertise.
Successful candidates will bring the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, with a couple years of demonstrated practical marketing experience (preferably in the hospitality or restaurant industry). Note: Candidates who can demonstrate equivalent work experience will be considered.
- Subject matter expertise in media, advertising, and technology. Knowledge and ability to effectively use current and emerging digital marketing and communications tools, technologies, and platforms.
- Exceptional communication, prioritization, organization, and time management skills. Successful candidates will have a record of ability to handle multiple simultaneous projects and deadlines with ease, ranging from strategy to execution.
- Strong writing and editorial abilities, a keen attention to detail, and understanding of creating notable brand guidelines and standards.
- Strong quantitative skills required, with experience working with and presenting ideas to all levels of business partners, up to and including C-level executives.
- Demonstrated ability in making brand-appropriate and business building strategic decisions, including budget management and project management experience.
- Self-motivated with ability to take initiative and pursue opportunities. Proven track record of creative and resourceful approaches to unique business challenges.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team, but also be a self-starter
- you will be expected to drive the marketing agenda for multiple brands.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, creating branded graphics and curating photo content. Experience in video production would be considered an asset.
- Flexibility to work from home, but mobile to attend meetings/events and conduct site visits to specific brands as required.
Your scope of work will include things such as:
- Collaborate with Brand Leads on the guest experience: connecting the dots between PC value proposition, campaigns, staff and vendor onboarding, promotional approaches, and guest retention with the overarching goals of increasing brand awareness, elevating revenue sales and driving growth of our brands.
- In conjunction with Brand Leads, set and manage monthly and yearly goals for marketing initiatives, ad campaigns, growth strategies, and content-driven marketing calendars.
- Lead creation and maintenance of both our marketing assets and content, and arrange for the production and delivery of marketing collateral for each brand. This could include photo or video shoots, print collateral development, liaising with external parties on website development, and working with store leadership to produce assets and content.
- Monitor web analytics dashboards and reporting tools against brand and organization KPI's. Adjust plans as necessary to help achieve goals, creating change and innovative adaptations where needed.
- Continuously observe industry marketing campaigns and their impact, keeping up-to-date with marketing trends and expectations of our guests.
- Identify and understand which media platforms are most effective or opportunistic for business need and investment level, providing feedback to Brand Leads and present ideas of initiatives to all levels of business partners, up to and including C-Level executives.
- Create and optimize content for SEO and encourage best practices across the organization's multiple brands.
- Set up, manage, and optimize campaigns specific to Facebook, Instagram and Google Ads. Manage budget and provide detailed reporting on expenses.
- Drive promotional calendars, engage with external parties and organizations to help support community initiatives and engagement. Oversee brand-level marketing requests, including community support and local store marketing initiatives.
- Execute action items of Marketing
- Promotional Calendars, including scheduling posts on social channels and Google Business as required. Sound like something you would excel at? We're excited to see your resume and cover letter! As a workplace actively seeking to be a place where all people feel at home, appreciated, safe, and valued, we want our hiring practices to reflect these values as well. We want to work harder to be an equal oppourtunity employer. All applicants welcome!