We are hiring a Technical Writer for a 6-month temporary assignment to work with the senior Technical Writer to produce user manuals and internal documentation for production testing equipment. Content must be visual and easy to follow for a global technical audience and internal employees. Responsibilities include:
- Work within the document management system and templates, to create and update customer-focused user documentation.
- Create installation and user guides, and other procedural and technical documents.
- Developing content around safety, hardware, and software based on efficient information gathering from various departments.
- Other duties as necessary.
- Degree or diploma in technical writing, or a combination of work and education.
- Technical writing experience with electrical, mechanical, hardware and software.
- Experience in a product manufacturing environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Expertise with MS Office and understanding of engineering drawings.
- Understanding of electro-mechanical process equipment (such as fittings, valves, pumps, electrical components) is an asset.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills.
Thank you for your interest in Greenlight. While we sincerely appreciate every application, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
About Greenlight Innovation: