Fountain Tire Vaughan (8300 Jane St, Bldg A) is searching for a friendly and knowledgeable individual to deliver exceptional customer service as a Front Counter/Inside Sales Representative.
As part of the front-line staff, the Service Advisor is responsible for ensuring that all customers are provided with top-notch customer service. Your duties will include:
Sharing product knowledge and technical expertise with Fountain Tire customers to build existing and new business
Providing service quotes and receiving customer authorization for work to be performed
Finalizing sales and completing customer follow up to determine their satisfaction level with the service received
Scheduling customer appointments for tire and mechanical service
Ensuring that all products are billed accurately to the customer
What does it take to get on track?
- Experience in the automotive aftermarket or tire industry and a history of providing exceptional customer service and business support
- Maintaining a valid driver's license and a satisfactory driver's abstract are conditions of employment
- Excellent time management skills
Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work as a team
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced, ever changing and high-volume environment
- Availability to work Saturday's
What do we offer? At Fountain Tire, you'll have a great place to work:
- Pay worthy of your experience
- Regular day shifts
- Great discounts for you and your family on tires, parts and mechanical services
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits for you and your family
- RRSP matching program
- The opportunity for growth that includes the potential to enter our management training program and own your own Fountain Tire store!
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply online or in-store.