Are you looking for a company that cares about people's lives and health, including yours? At Olympus, we help make people's lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling, every day.
Let's inspire healthier lives, together.
The Associate Product Manager (APM), Service is responsible for managing the service solutions business for both medical and surgical products by developing and implementing the service business plan for Olympus devices. This role will act as the liaison between Olympus service and marketing departments to implement service solution strategies and programs. The Associate Product Manager, Service is responsible for providing the tools and resources necessary to drive the service marketing activities. This includes but is not limited to building service programs for current and newly launched products analyzing program performance developing promotional programs developing strategies for product lifecycle management and understanding competitive activities. This role involves working with the US counterparts as necessary and some customer relationship management via tradeshow meetings and specific events.
- Develop and implement the business plan for assigned product lines including marketing strategies tactics sales goals expenses and resources required to achieve the goal.
Develop and execute plans to successfully launch new service contract options into the Canadian market.
- Plans should address product positioning, promotion pricing, targeting collateral, development of value propositions, rep and customer training, and market analysis.
Provide direction to Operations, Finance and Sales functions.
- Work with the Financial analyst to perform quarterly forecasting and budget forecasting for all product lines within the business segment.
Engage in field travel with sales team to build relationships with field staff and key customers.
- Bring value to sales team and customers through expertise in contract portfolio and related market trends.
- Develop competitive positioning strategies and tactics.
- Develop marketing collateral as necessary to support product launches tradeshows promotions etc.
- Develop customer and rep incentive programs to drive sales/unit growth and engage both internal and external stakeholders.
- Gather customer insights and voice of customers by attending trade shows, visiting customers and using other means.
Create actionable plans to improve product-contract attachment rates to secure multiyear business and ensure that customers receive maximum uptime.
Perform other related duties as directed.
Bachelor's Degree or relevant Diploma in related field (e.g.life sciences medical technology marketing) or equivalent knowledge and experience.
Minimum of 1 year in Marketing of technically advanced product in complex market(s), medical device and/or OR product experience of minimum of 1 year (or more).
Excellent written and verbal communication, as well as interpersonal skills at all levels.
Proven ability to interpret trends and data, translating the information into actions and improvements.
Experience in interacting with a diverse cross functional team, self-starter, capable of independent action, detail oriented, and multi-task/time management.
Computer proficiency including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
We realize work isn't just a job to you.
It's a big part of your life, but not the only part. That's why we offer competitive salaries, annual bonus program and comprehensive medical benefits, as well as tuition reimbursement, flexible schedules, parental and adoption leave, on-site services and Colleague Affinity Networks
- so you can be ready for where life can take you.
Olympus is a global technology leader, crafting innovative optical and digital solutions in medical technologies; life sciences; industrial solutions; and cameras and audio products. Throughout our 100-year history, Olympus has focused on being true to society and making people's lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling.
Olympus Canada Inc. (OCI)-a subsidiary of Olympus Corporation of the Americas-manages the Company's operations and workforce throughout Canada in roles such as sales, marketing, service, and support functions. Based in Richmond Hill, ON, OCI is committed to developing our employees and supporting our local communities. For more information, visit olympuscanada.com and truetolife.com.
Olympus...True To You. True To Society. True To LIFE.
Olympus embraces diversity and inclusion. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policies as well as our values prohibit unlawful discrimination based on an employee's or applicant's race, color, sex, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, genetic information, ancestry, military or veteran status, or any other federal, state or local protected classification. EOE Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled
Posting Notes: || Canada (CA) || Ontario (CA-ON) || Richmond Hill ||