Innovative. Think ahead to stay ahead.
Driver. Stay hungry and act with urgency.
Ownership. No excuses. 100% accountability.
Caring. For employees, partners and community.
Individual. We work with great people and expect a lot from them.
We are one of Western Canada's largest window and door manufacturers servicing consumers, contractors and retailers. Established in 1988 and headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta, it's not just Durabuilt's innovative manufacturing and design that places us on the list of Canada's Best Managed Companies
- it's also our people.
OBJECTIVE OF POSITION
You are passionate about business and marketing; the smallest of details matter to you, and you are continually looking for ways to do things better and more efficiently. As a marketing coordinator you are extremely organized and able to manage multiple tasks that have tight deadlines. You work well on a team and individually and have excellent problem-solving skills. You can combine your graphic design skills with corporate branding and industry trends to help support your team. You will be working with agencies, vendors, internal staff, and many other individuals. You are a great communicator, task executor, creative mind, and most importantly a growth seeker who loves marketing and aligns with our core values!
Coordination Duties (50%)
- General support activities for the marketing team
- Vendor management, communication, and negotiation
- Assist with showroom management
- Responsible for supporting internal business units with their marketing needs
- Take photographs and videos of projects and products for social media channels and or/website
- Organize and maintain all marketing files
- Collaborate with marketing team lead on execution of marketing initiatives
- Marketing store management
- includes creation, maintenance, re-ordering, product sourcing etc.
- Maintain social media platforms and provide images to third party agency
Event Management (50%)
- Coordination and management of external events such as golf tournaments, tradeshows, awards etc.
- Assistance of internal events, such as Christmas gifts, service awards, BBQ's etc.
- Able to communicate with vendors effectively and negotiate prices
- Ensure timelines are tracked and met
- Foster creative ideas and implementations for events
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that event is executed from start to finish
- Review events and find gaps and areas of improvements, track things that were a success.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATION
- Degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, Communications, Communications Design, or Business.
- Equivalent education and experience will be considered.
- Google, Facebook, Udemy and HubSpot Certifications are considered an asset.
EXPERIENCE / CAPABILITIES
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in a marketing role (preferably in agency or construction industry)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Teams.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop etc.)
- Understanding of major content management systems (e.g. WordPress, web flow), CRM systems (e.g. salesforce, HubSpot), and other marketing platforms is an asset.
- Experience with email marketing
- Proven experience with graphic design creative execution.
- Past experience working with a third-party agency is an asset.
- Basic photography and videography is an asset
- Time management and superior organizational skills
- Task management
- demonstrated ability to multi-task and set priorities
- Delivering high quality results and constantly looking to improve
- Working under tight deadlines with multiple stakeholders
- Communicating with third party vendors and agencies
- Strong negotiation skills
- Copywriting and effective communication skills
- Strong desire to learn and work collaboratively
- Drive to produce the best results and bring passion to your work
- Passion for marketing and creativity
- knowledge of new trends and competitor analysis
- SEND US YOUR RESUME!
- We embrace diversity and offer equal opportunities to all qualified applicants regardless of origin, culture, ethnicity, age, ability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or faith. Thank you to all those apply and those who are short-listed will be