The Campaign Marketing Specialist
- K12 is responsible for the planning and development of all marketing programs across our K-12 verticals, targeting both existing clients and prospects. The candidate works as part of the demand generation team to develop and manage marketing campaigns including marketing tactics across social, digital, direct marketing and events. The Campaign Marketing Specialist is responsible for the implementation, execution and ongoing measurement of these programs with a focus on achieving pipeline, revenue requirements, brand awareness and continuous improvement.
The candidate has accountability to ensure that marketing actions are appropriate to drive the target metrics. Candidates will interface extensively with other groups both within and external to marketing including marketing operations, segment and product marketing, events, client development and sales.
How will I make an impact?
- Build customer interest and fill sales funnel by developing campaigns to support segment marketing plans within North America with associated deliverables, timelines, budget and resources
- Plan, execute and analyze marketing campaigns and initiatives to increase sales prospects and brand, product and service awareness within targeted vertical market and geographies
- Acquire and build marketing materials required in execution of marketing activities
- Collect and analyze data to evaluate existing and potential product/service markets and effective marketing initiatives to drive new business in respective vertical
- Use automation including Salesforce CRM and Marketo Marketing Automation System to deliver, manage and evaluate any/all marketing programs
- Profile and analyze market profile data for assessing risks, opportunities and make recommendations for areas of focus for D2L
- Develop, implement and manage communications program for respective vertical to enhance business building in early stages.
- Actively work with the segment marketing and sales to review initiatives and define future field marketing programs.
- Manage flow as leads enter the organization, farm them as required and ensure they are managed by the appropriate groups
- Manage metrics to measure and report on all prospect and client marketing programs
What you'll bring to the role:
- 2+ years relevant experience in B2B marketing, Education is a plus.
- Experience in at least a few of marketing planning, campaign management, field marketing, writing, marketing communication, social media, and business development
- Demonstrated success in developing communication plans, creating and implementing programs designed to create awareness and engagement with prospective accounts
- Marketing measurement and ROI analysis
- Proficient with Salesforce CRM and Marketo Marketing Automation systems
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ideally some knowledge of CASL, GDPR, and other outbound marketing laws and regulations
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Highly proficient with standard office software applications
- Ability to build positive relationships with and extensive peer network
- Ability to work independently and under pressure with constant changes and deadlines
- Analytical skills
- Detail oriented
- College or bachelor's degree, Business Administration, with a particular focus on marketing and/or communications preferred by not necessary.
Why we're awesome...
Key reasons you should apply:
- Supported to do the best work of your life
- Mission to transform the way the world learns
- #1 company in North America for Candidate Experience (beating out all the other companies you know). Plus, we have an amazing company that keeps winning awards for Most Admired Company Culture, Best Managed, Best Company for Young People, and so many others.
Plus, we also offer:
- Flexible work hours
- Two paid volunteer days
- Health and wellness programs
- Collaborative work environment
- Stock options
- Healthy snacks
- Gym on site
- Various committees including Environmental Advisory Committee and Social Committee
- And lots of other great benefits