Vitacore Industries manufactures personal protective equipment for Canadian frontline workers.
We are looking for someone who is efficient, detail-oriented, and comfortable working in a team environment. Collaborating with all staff and interacting with customers is essential to the role. The candidate must possess the ability to multi-task.
We are looking for a full-time permanent marketing coordinator to join our team as soon as possible.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the development and execution of the company's marketing strategy
- Generate creative and search engine optimized content including images and stories
- Share posts to social media accounts including Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin
- Designing and creating emails for our customer lists
- Engaging with our community across our social media platforms
- Creating blogs independently, with guidance on topics and content
- Experience working on social media and marketing campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organized and able to adapt to changing priorities while meeting strict deadlines
- Technologically savvy, possessing a strong knowledge of all Microsoft Office software,
- Experience working in a highly collaborative environment
- Enthusiasm to learn
As this role is grant-funded, the candidate must meet the below criteria:
- No more than two years from their graduation date (0-2 years of experience preferred
- Must be citizen, permanent resident, or refugee status.
If this role excites you, we want to hear from you! Please take the time to tell us about yourself in a cover letter
- we want to hear your story
- your background, your accomplishments, and why this role is a good fit for your future career aspirations. We want to learn about you! Please forward your resume and cover letter.