Vancouver, BC, Canada Req #24
Tuesday, June 1, 2021
About Concert Properties
Putting people first is at the heart of the Concert story. We are deeply invested in improving the lives of the people who live and work in our communities, acknowledging that communities are more than just buildings. We focus on quality, consistency, and sustainability, and our business is driven by warm, passionate people who embody a desire to help each of us feel more connected to one another.
Since 1989, our real estate portfolio has grown to an asset value of $6 billion and includes condominiums, rentals, seniors' active aging communities, industrial and commercial properties, and public infrastructure projects across Canada.
Concert is continuing to grow in communities across Canada and we are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our team. The successful candidate will assist with the planning, monitoring, and implementation of marketing the condominium developments. Additionally, the Marketing Coordinator helps with the marketing needs for new rental building launches and pre-sales of Seniors developments.
This position reports to the Director, Marketing and will be based in Downtown Vancouver. Some travel to presentation centres and other sites within British Columbia may be required from time to time.
- Participate in the development of marketing plans and strategy. Work in conjunction with marketing team and outside consultants to create project marketing materials.
- Assist in developing project timelines and marketing calendars; monitor both on an ongoing basis and update as required.
- Assist in the planning and execution of ongoing communication with project database by writing and coordinating distribution of direct and electronic mail.
- Monitor social media campaigns and day-to-day activities including writing drafts for editorials, tweets, posts, etc.
- Ensure information on project websites is up-to-date.
- Proofread all marketing materials and obtain approvals prior to production.
- Obtain quotes from marketing consultants, coordinate project management details and prepare commitments as needed.
- Respond to inquiries regarding upcoming and past projects.
- Provide support in planning, executing and assisting at sales events.
- Assist in the creation and closing of Presentation Centres.
- Maintain awareness of competitive residential development projects; visit competitor's presentation centre and maintain filing of competitor's marketing materials.
- Work with project sales teams to monitor the supply of project marketing materials; order and arrange for delivery of additional materials as needed.
- Attend meetings with prepared agendas and supporting documents and provide reporting thereafter.
- Track budgets and maintain accurate records.
- Maintain internal marketing files, both hard copy and digital.
- Additional responsibilities and duties may be required to successfully perform this position.
Experience and Qualifications
- Relevant education (Certificate/Diploma/Degree) from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- 1 year Marketing experience preferred.
- Real estate experience an asset.
- Advanced computer skills, including MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite and social media platforms.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy.
- Hold a valid BC Drivers license.
Join the Concert Team in building a people-first future.
Concert is proud to have been named one of BC's Top Employer for 2021!
We are a proud Canadian company, providing quality employment across the country and working together with the people we serve to realize our vision
- building resilient, inclusive, sustainable committees. Our success is based on our employees
- on a passionate, talented team who value a collaborative culture, a desire for excellence and a willingness to give back. We truly value our team members and offer competitive pay, and comprehensive benefits and perk programs that support and promote employee health and wellness.
At Concert, we value diversity, equity and inclusion and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds perspectives and skills. We welcome applications from all qualified job seekers.
Please be advised that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Concert.