IT STARTS HERE.:
At MNP we pride ourselves on being different
- it's our entrepreneurial drive that sets us apart. It's the same drive that's helped us become Canada's fastest growing national firm. We foster collaboration, value your ideas, promote based on talent, live balanced lifestyles and make time for FUN. We are one firm, one team, collaborating to support you wherever you want to take your career.
Join the momentum. We are seeking for a Regional Marketing Coordinator to join our Regional Marketing team in Vancouver. This opportunity is to cover a Maternity Leave position for a 18-month term beginning in July 2021 until December 2022. MNP is a leading national accounting, tax and business consulting firm in Canada. Positioning the firm for success, our Marketing team supports the growth, business-generating efforts and goals of MNP. We develop and deliver creative and strategic programs that translate the firm's objectives into market-appropriate media, messages and methodologies. This role will support our BC Advisory team and other niches on organizing their business initiatives, incuding, webinars, trade shows, local promotions, etc.ROLE @ MNP:
- Responsible for the coordination, tactical execution, tracking and day-to-day administration of the regional marketing campaigns, strategies and initiatives
- Work closely with the Senior Marketing Manager to organize and coordinate a variety of intitiaves, including, webinars, information sessions, tradeshows, round tables, community events, etc.
- Be a supporting point of contact to speakers, audience and other stakeholders for all digital events held in BC
- Support the region in all areas of marketing including events, sponsorships, advertising, direct marketing, publicity, digital marketing, local promotions, community programs, business development presentations, signage, brochures, website and social media
- Utilize appropriate marketing disciplines and tools to achieve the desired position of the MNP brand (ex: one-on-one communication, paid advertising, use of collateral materials, direct marketing, publicity, event marketing, networking, sponsorship/donations, web based media, etc.
- Provide regular tracking and administration of Firm processes
- Assist in collating, tracking, and reporting on set regional marketing budgets on a monthly basis and quarterly.
- Maintain marketing materials and collateral including promotional items, brochures and tradeshow equipment
- Perform administrative duties specific to the marketing department such as updating and maintaining databases, client lists and preparing materials for distribution to clients
- Organize client prospect programs in conjunction with other internal resources and other internal marketing-related initiatives
- Work alongside Senior Marketing Manager on the execution of existing marketing plans
- Conduct other projects and ad-hoc activities as needed
- Mandarin fluency is an asset
- Completion of a post-secondary degree or diploma in marketing and/orcommunications or business administration,
- Proficiency in Chinese written skill (Mandarin) is an asset
- Familiarity with using the WeChat platform also an asset
- Proven web based research skills and attention to detail.
- Familiarity with email marketing best practices and systems (e.g. MailChimp)
- Working knowledge of event registration systems (e.g. EventBrite)
- Strong computer literacy including effective working skills of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in a corporate writing environment is beneficial MY REWARDS @ MNP:
More than a paycheque, MNP is proud to offer customized rewards for our team members. With a focus on health and wealth, we provide an extensive list of benefits that support our unique culture and foster work-life integration.
Our MyRewards@MNP program offers benefits that allow you to thrive at work and outside of the office. Be rewarded with generous paid time off, firm sponsored social events, bonus program eligibility, exclusive access to perks and discounts, learning opportunities through MNP University, a flexible dress for your day environment and more!