At lululemon, we work together to elevate the world. We set audacious goals, nurture big growth and engineer innovative products that allow people to feel-and perform-their best. To us, leadership is more than a role or title-it's a way of being. We are all leaders, committed to growth and results.
Together, we're co-creating a future that otherwise wouldn't exist. To do that, we're looking for people who unite diverse perspectives to lean into bold visions. Who strive to be better than they were yesterday. Who are all in, in everything they do.
We're looking for you. Join us.
about the digital marketing team
lululemon is built on the core philosophy of fostering authentic and strong relationships with our guests, providing humanized experiences and developing an intimate connection with our collective. The Digital Marketing team mission is to amplify this connection, through creation of enriched experiences across all guest touchpoints, both online and offline. We strive to innovate, disrupt and challenge the status quo, in a uniquely lululemon way.
about this role
The Retention Operations Manager will be responsible for the team development and continuous improvement of the delivery model of content to lululemon guests through the owned marketing channels
- email and push notification program. As head of this function you will be responsible for developing, supporting and scaling the team that owns the development and deployment of all emails and push notifications. You will work closely with the Retention Marketing Campaigns Strategy Manager to ensure the email and push calendar is structured in accordance with proper resourcing and that business objectives are met. This position will work closely with the Marketing Technology teams to ensure that their content needs and digital evolution is supported and scaled appropriately.
This role is the expert in email and push marketing best practices and driving operation efficiencies while creating a positive team working environment. The role is also focused on greater automation and personalization of content so experience in leveraging dynamic content and personalization of guest journeys is key.
- Lead, develop and manage a team of five specialists responsible for the development and deployment of email and push notification journeys
- Scale team to support future retention marketing program strategies, changes in content model and evolution of the program through testing and technology
- Prioritize enhancements and technological advancements to support efficiencies and scale
- Working cross-functionally with partners (brand, creative, community, retention campaign, marketing technology and vendors) to improve communication & delivery
- Establish expectations and support cross functional partners needs with content delivery
- Establish tracking and learning processes for upstream improvements and change prioritization
- Responsible for entirety of North America retention marketing deployment
- Responsible for reporting on key email deployment SLA such as deliverability, campaign tracking, technology implementation and resourcing
- Draw upon your own experience to act as a resource and mentor for your team in areas such as process improvement, time management, cross-functional negotiation and personal and professional development
- Partner with CRM agile marketing team to support test and learn agenda
- Partner with CRM Product Manager to build out future integrations and martech roadmap to enable more automation and improved personalization qualifications
- 5-8 years of experience leading people and organizations
- Excellent communication skills and significant attention to detail is a must
- Ability to function in dynamic and fast paced operational model
- You're on top of digital industry and evolution. You know what competitors are up to in the tech world
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong aptitude and ability to understand enterprise level technology solutions
- Working knowledge of marketing technologies and email development and deployment systems is essential. Extensive knowledge of Salesforce marketing cloud is a very strong benefit
- Email and Push notification development, QA and experience in automation is an asset #LI-SH1