Are you passionate about the results that marketing brings for a business? Do you want to lead a team of vendors and outsourced specialists to create a marketing program that makes a difference for the bottom line of a company?
We are looking for someone who is capable of building a program for two distinct brands (CDI Spaces and Truspace) and switching between them on a daily and weekly basis. The successful candidate will be innovative, creative, strategic, and passionate about getting things done. The expectation is that you will implement, test, and refine based on results. You will be measured on the success of the program that you implement and the marketing qualified leads that are brought in.
If you are a seasoned marketing professional with 10+ years of proven results leading marketing and leveraging digital strategies to meet goals, we want to talk.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10+ years of experience leading and implementing marketing strategies
- Experience with and knowledge of construction and / or construction process
- Bachelor's degree or master's degree in marketing or business
- Extensive knowledge of SEO, online and digital marketing, and the sales process
- Love of all things online with a firm grasp of how to leverage online for business
- Firm grasp of marketing to the different generations and also how to lead them
- Baby Boomers to Millennials
- Ability to manage and develop people
- Highly curious with the ability to follow-through on ideas
- Self-starter, a leader who finds a way forward and makes a clear path of success for their team
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot and leverage unique marketing opportunities.
- Competent in MS Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite
- Develop multi-dimensional strategy for marketing that supports the distinct business goals of both CDI Spaces and Truspace
- Manage marketing vendors
- website development, digital marketing, photography, copywriters, etc.
- Implement, measure, and adjust marketing strategies based on goals and target markets
- Continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
Working with the team at Spaces Inc. (Truspace and CDI Spaces )is fun, productive, and challenging in all the right ways. We have a wonderful work environment and a team of dedicated, client-focused employees. If you love working with a smart, innovative team and appreciate lunches and celebratory donuts, we are the place for you
- During COVID, our teams are working remotely. We have daily and weekly team meetings, supply you with everything needed to do your job effectively and work hard to ensure that you are connected with the team and the big picture.
Compensation will be dependent on experience.