PLEASE NOTE THIS IS AN 18-month Term position.
Are you a recent Grad or someone who's still getting their feet wet in the Marketing industry? Do you love playing the quarterback in marketing projects and helping everything move forward? If so, we have the position for you! This is a great position for someone looking at developing a career in the marketing field!
Driving Change Automotive Group's Marketing department is currently hiring a Marketing Coordinator to join their team!
What you'll be doing:
- Assist in the coordination and execution of marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Schedule tasks, organize data, and gather information.
- Facilitate interdepartmental communication.
- Review marketing materials to ensure they follow brand standards and guidelines.
- Post user content, engage with followers, respond to comments, and encourage brand interaction.
- Various administrative tasks such as coop advertising submissions, invoice tracking, report generation, etc.
- Share ideas, recommendations, and plans to contribute to the optimization of marketing strategies.
- Participate in the creation, ongoing development, and implementation of various strategies such as marketing content, brand identity, product development, social media, and promotional campaign.
What we are looking for:
- Enthusiastic individual eager to learn and contribute to the success of the team- adaptable.
- Project management/ coordination experience- experience working with multiple projects at one time. Well versed in organizing workflow
- High degree of organization skills with a strong attention to detail
- The ability to work collaboratively & independently. Facilitating collaboration while communicating and organizing projects, and workflow.
- Interpersonal and client communication skills- Communication among team members, stakeholders & various vendors. (Needs to lead without being in a leadership position)
- Critical thinking & analytical skills along with excellent problem-solving skills- ability to review metrics, identify insights and make recommendations based on the data & critical thinking.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- will be proofing all materials and doing some copy writing
- keeps up with the latest in technology, digital and social media.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office- Excel
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS (Traits that would complement this specific department or team):
- Knowledge of marketing techniques and principles (e.g. The 4 P's
- product, price, place, promotion, or market segmentation)
- Experience in contributing to marketing campaigns, particularly in the digital realm (digital advertising, social media, content marketing)
- Understanding of Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Data Studio, Google Ads, FB Ads Manager etc.
What we can offer you!
In addition to an extended benefits program which includes vision/dental, and a matched pension program, we offer outstanding leadership and support, within a culture that is distinctively people-focused.
Our dedication to our employees means that we offer a unique environment focused on continuous development and training in leadership, and in the industry. Coupled with a culture that encourages employee growth at all levels of the organization makes us one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, as recognized by the Canadian Automotive Dealer's Association.
We're ?Driving Change,? and we want YOU to help us continue to be one of the best.
Apply now if you want to join our team!