We're looking for an Internal Communications Manager to partner with the SVP of Communications, responsible for all communications activities across Dapper Labs. This role will be central to championing the company's core narrative and supporting new and yet to launch internal communication initiatives. You'll serve as a central point of contact for company communications assets, work cross-functionally with team members across the organization on projects big and small to help reach our audiences and communities with important updates and support key partner and partnership communications.
The dynamic nature of this role requires that the ideal candidate has a great attitude, understanding of blockchain/NFT (and strong appetite to build on that knowledge!) and ninja writing skills. We are looking for someone eager to grow as part of our team and able to flourish in the fluidity of the role. The role will be seen as a communications generalist and must interact seamlessly with a broad range of individuals including members of the executive leadership team as well as key external partners. To perform this job successfully, the individual is expected to handle sensitive and confidential institutional information while exercising professionalism and discretion.
A little about us:
Dapper team members are humble and curious entrepreneurs, builders, and tinkerers who share a passion to demystify blockchain technology and tap its potential to create change in the world. Our people are our greatest strength: our diverse crew flourishes in a distributed hierarchy where personal autonomy and professional growth are encouraged. We value our culture above else: regardless of where you came from, what you studied, or who you used to work for, your role here will necessitate both a high level of creativity and strategic thinking on complex issues. Everyone here is a founder, and no one fits in a box. We're all driven by an insatiable thirst for learning and development, and that's what brings us together.
What we'll accomplish together:
- Sharing the company voice and story in thoughtful and transparent ways
- Keeping Dapper Labs teams informed with important company updates that support the work our talented people do day to day
- Building out a repository of impressive communications assets for external and internal use, all that help tell our amazing and evolving story: decks, bios, headshots, audio and video content, and more
- Supporting marcom editorial and events planning and execution on an ongoing basis
- Take on special projects with gusto
A little about you:
- You thrive under pressure from multiple angles, laugh a lot, and enjoy working with passionate people.
- Strong subject matter specific writing skills
- You are capable of applying your skills yourself, with a team, and across a variety of use cases.
- We believe in processes and the power of planning, but you will often have to roll with the punches and prioritize the most impactful tasks on the fly.
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet, the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more open, empowering, and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies. We have raised over $350M from leading VCs including Fred Wilson (USV) and Chris Dixon as well as Venrock, Samsung, Google Ventures, Coatue, NBA players, and global artists, among others. Dapper Labs partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.