At EcoVadis, we envision a global marketplace where sustainability intelligence influences every business decision
- improving economies, people's lives and the planet we all depend on. EcoVadis counts industry leaders like Johnson & Johnson, L'Oréal, Nestlé, and Michelin, among the 55,000+ businesses on its network.
With an ambitious, purposeful mission to provide the world's most trusted business sustainability ratings, EcoVadis is driven by a diverse team sharing the core values of commitment, customer-focus, courage, integrity, kindness and happiness.
EcoVadis offers you exciting career opportunities in an innovative and dynamic environment. We are looking for passionate team players from a variety of disciplines
- from CSR and sustainability experts to customer engagement and engineering talents
- to join us to make a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies worldwide.
To fuel our expansion and drive market success, we are seeking an experienced and dynamic Manager of Solutions Marketing and Communications.
This role will be responsible for positioning the EcoVadis solution as the best and leading business sustainability ratings solution in the market. You will support our sales team in attracting and winning deals, our customer support team in upselling new solutions, and our prospects and customers in learning about our products and solutions. This is a critical impact role that will have high visibility across the company.
Your Role is to:
Translate market insights to actionable inputs:
- Conduct competitive analysis to benchmark and position our solutions versus the competition
- Listen to customers and share insights, product requirements with product management
- Develop and maintain persona definitions, adapt as needed, and develop our solution storyline for each persona
Write content and develop marketing materials to launch our products and solutions to market:
- Articulate our value proposition by developing core messaging and positioning
- Develop solutions marketing and sales materials including: brochures, web pages, videos, demos, sales presentations, FAQs, competitive battlecards
- Write campaign communications including product updates, promotional emails, etc.
Develop and project manage solutions marketing plans:
- Develop and project manage go to market strategy with strong support for solution strategy
- Facilitate cross functional marketing plans and activities for solutions with other teams
Champion solutions and contribute content and expertise to other teams' initiatives:
- Contribute to thought leadership development
- Support events, webinars, and campaign development
- Contribute content expertise for customer pilots
As a high-growth business, you may contribute to other projects as the need arises
- Bachelor or masters degree in marketing, business or a related field
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in solutions / product marketing or marketing communications in a B2B environment and at least 8 years total experience
- Solid experience crafting succinct and impactful sales & marketing materials. Writing skills are essential.
- Project management experience in a cross functional environment
- Meticulous attention to detail, drive for quality, and ability to deliver results quickly
- Comfortable running multiple projects from brief level through to completion
- The ideal candidate is a self-starter, independent, creative and thrives in an entrepreneurial and highly collaborative environment
- Enthusiasm for our solutions, customers and sales team is a must
- Experience with marketing automation tools and CRM (Salesforce and Pardot a plus); mastery of standard office tools (MS and Google Office).
- Culturally sensitive and able to manage cross-functional initiatives across geographies and working styles
Beginning: July 2021
Full time position
- Base salary
- Bonus plan
- GRSP and TFSA matching program available
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Casual and very friendly environment
- Opportunity to work in a truly international atmosphere
Keywords: CSR; Corporate Social Responsibility; Sustainable Development; Analyst; Environmental Management; Sustainability;
Are you interested? Please apply directly online by clicking on the link below and attaching your CV in PDF format.
For more information about EcoVadis please visit our site: www.ecovadis.com
EcoVadis does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.