As the Director of Digital Marketing, you are an expert in eCommerce, digital marketing and passionate about the digital experience for our Spa Partners and Retail Customers. You will oversee the team responsible for developing proposals and delivering an overall eCommerce strategy as well as the teams responsible for Eminence's Digital Content and Digital Marketing. You will manage digital budgets and track performance across all digital channels including search, social, and web with an eye on traffic, engagement, and conversion. The DODM is a well-rounded digital marketer responsible for www.eminenceorganics.com, www.eminencekidsfoundation.org, www.eminenceorganicfarm.com, and any other public-facing Eminence websites. You will report to the Director of Marketing & Communications.
- Align the digital initiatives and programs to support the strategic direction of the business (particularly marketing and sales initiatives)
- Lead the Digital Teams to maintain site content, search functionality, implement new web-based tools, and launch campaigns
- Optimize the user experience of the Eminence corporate websites using web analytics data, best practices, and new technology to provide extraordinary service to all website users
- Drive the development and implementation of website enhancements including any necessary communication strategies internally and externally
- Be passionate about site metrics and scorecards
- consistently analyze site performance. Utilize these metrics and KPIs to effect change and improvement inside the organization
- Identify opportunities to create and promote content assets for the purpose of generating brand awareness, traffic growth, and lead generation
- Create business cases as needed for website projects and drive the implementation
- Help to encourage thinking from a Customer journey perspective, including the integration of online touchpoints, recommend SEO strategies and ensure digital advertising opportunities are executed on-brand
- Ensure Eminence Organics is leveraging the most appropriate social media channels for our brand
- Create an atmosphere where the team continues to grow and stay abreast of industry trends and best practices
- Monitor and communicate progress on key goals and initiatives to Team-members and company stakeholders
- Build a high-performance environment that includes a strategy to attract, retain and develop Team-members
- Be passionate about team Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and assist in setting goals for each direct report and their team
- 7+ years of digital, strategy, marketing, and/or technology experience
- B2B experience an asset
- 7+ years of team leadership and management experience
- Post-secondary degree in Business and/or Marketing or equivalent experience and education
- Proven experience leading cross-functional projects and teams
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics, SEO/SEM, CRM software (e.g. HubSpot), and Google AdWords
- Experienced with integrating design for UI/UX for Marketing
- Highly proficient in Excel as well as a strong grasp of funnel analytics, A/B testing, and metrics-driven performance marketing
- Highly organized and able to keep teams motivated, on track, and meeting deadlines
- Expert in communicating ideas in both written and verbal form
- Skin care industry experience or proven passion for skin care an asset
- Competitive salary, quarterly and annual bonuses based on individual and company goals
- 100% employer-paid premiums for extended health, health spending account, wellness program, green transportation incentive, various paid time-off options available from your first day, and product discounts
- Focus on professional development, 1:1 meetings with your leader, tuition assistance program, and length of service rewards
Please submit a resume with a cover letter.
Eminence Organic Skin Care provides premium products and unparalleled service to leading salons, spas and beauty professionals. For more than 10 years in a row, skin care professionals have voted Eminence Organic Skin Care their Favorite Skin Care Line and their favorite company for Product Education. As a Certified B Corporation®, Eminence Organics continues to meet the highest standards of social and environmental performance, accountability and transparency for employees, customers and the community.
Eminence Organic Skin Care is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are passionate about maintaining an inclusive workplace that encourages and values diversity.