IT STARTS HERE.:
At MNP we pride ourselves on being different
- it's our entrepreneurial drive that sets us apart. It's the same drive that's helped us become Canada's fastest growing national firm. We foster collaboration, value your ideas, promote based on talent, live balanced lifestyles and make time for FUN. We are one firm, one team, collaborating to support you wherever you want to take your career.
Join the momentum. We are currently seeking a Content Editor to join our National Marketing team. MNP is a leading national accounting, tax and business consulting firm in Canada. Positioning the firm for success, our Marketing team supports the growth, business-generating efforts and goals of MNP. We develop and deliver creative and strategic programs that translate the firm's objectives into market-appropriate media, messages and methodologies. We build and protect our brand in new and existing markets, as well as create and sustain market advantage in all service line, industry and specialty groups.ROLE @ MNP:
- Contribute to the execution of the firm's overall content marketing strategy
- Lead the development of digital-first internal and external content, including newsletters, website, articles, videos, blog posts, and social media content
- Work across the firm's marketing team in helping to define content objectives, key messages, positions and implementing our content themes
- Update and maintain the Firm's master content calendar
- Produce, edit, and proof content for all types of publications as needed
- Work with multi-department leadership across the firm to create internal and external communications
- Work with marketing digital team to maximize the impact of our published content on our website, in broadcast emails and across social media
- Review and analyze data to inform content direction to meet content marketing objectives
- Support the tracking of content marketing plans and key performance indicators as a part of ROI reporting
- Assist in the management of relationships with external content suppliers
- Support and assist with other marketing and communications activities as needed
- Develop a thorough understanding of MNP's services, businesses and industry
- Demonstrate regular attendance, balanced lifestyle and high standard of team wellness.
- Participate in formal, written annual performance reviews
Skills and Experience
- Possess a degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or a related field
- Minimum 5 years of related experience, preferably in B2B, with a focus on producing both internal and external content
- Understanding of how to use and interpret KPIs for performance improvement.
- A passionate interest in emerging digital approaches to delivering effective content.
- Strong project management, research, and collaboration skills
- Exceptional attention to detail coupled with strong analytical thinking
- Ability to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically and professionally at all times.
- Strong Computer literacy including advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Prior experience working with French-language content will be considered an asset MY REWARDS @ MNP:
More than a paycheque, MNP is proud to offer customized rewards for our team members. With a focus on health and wealth, we provide an extensive list of benefits that support our unique culture and foster work-life integration.
Our MyRewards@MNP program offers benefits that allow you to thrive at work and outside of the office. Be rewarded with generous paid time off including 4 personal days, firm sponsored social events, a group pension plan with 4% matching contribution, voluntary savings products, bonus program eligibility, a wellness subsidy, health and dental benefits, mental health resources, exclusive access to perks and discounts, professional development assistance, learning opportunities through MNP University, a flexible dress for your day environment and more!