At EcoVadis, we envision a global marketplace where sustainability intelligence influences every business decision
- improving economies, people's lives and the planet we all depend on. EcoVadis counts industry leaders like Johnson & Johnson, L'Oréal, Nestlé, and Michelin, among the 55,000+ businesses on its network.
With an ambitious, purposeful mission to provide the world's most trusted business sustainability ratings, EcoVadis is driven by a diverse team sharing the core values of commitment, customer-focus, courage, integrity, kindness and happiness.
EcoVadis offers you exciting career opportunities in an innovative and dynamic environment. We are looking for passionate team players from a variety of disciplines
- from procurement and sustainability experts to customer engagement and engineering talents
- to join us to make a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies worldwide. Join us!
EcoVadis is seeking an experienced Marketing Technology Manager who can pour their creative energy into our mission to make the world's supply chains more sustainable.
This versatile Marketing and Sales Technology Manager role will work with the marketing leadership team to train stakeholders, evaluate internal needs, maintain systems, and evangelize within the company to support lead generation, inspire clients to expand their EcoVadis programs, and broaden EcoVadis' thought leadership position in the market in CSR and sustainable procurement. Your responsibilities will include (without being limited to):
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing standards; training representatives; monitoring calls; surveying customers; evaluating outcomes.
- Maintains work process flows by coordinating information and requirements with related marketing tools
- Keeps management informed by preparing reports; making presentations; interpreting information; making recommendations.
- Maintains marketing tech stack with a focus on marketing automation tools (Pardot and Selligent)
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices
- Serving as super-user and product evangelist for a variety of digital tools
- Strategy development and implementation of marketing efforts to improve marketing processes
- Change management, including implementation of new marketing technology rollouts
- Potentially overseeing training of marketing and sales software and user adoption
- Lead user acceptance testing while correcting any issues that arise
- Oversee data security and product enhancement
- Relationship management with internal technology users and vendors
- Optimizing technology investments
- Overseeing marketing intelligence and providing actionable insight to clients or internal stakeholders
- Working closely with IT developers or staff
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing, campaign management or comparable experience
- 2+ years experience with Salesforce technologies (Sales cloud and/or Marketing cloud)
- Marketing Automation tools (Pardot and Selligent)
- Sales Cadence tools (Salesloft or Outreach)
- Content management platforms
- Customer relationship management platforms
- E-commerce (bonus)
- Mobile tracking software
- Google suite (ads, analytics, tag manager etc)
Core Marketing Knowledge
- Search engine optimization
- Customer segmentation
- Paid search
- Social media
- Paid media
- Email marketing
- Lead generation
- Database management
- Website optimization
- ABM tactics
- A/B testing
- Campaign reporting
- Beginning: July 2021
- One (1) year Full time contract position
- Canada/ Europe/ US (Employee can work remotely)
In return for your expertise and energy, we offer:
- Base salary
- Bonus plan
- GRSP and TFSA matching program available
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Work remotely program available
- Casual and very friendly environment
- Opportunity to work in a truly international atmosphere
Are you interested?
Please apply directly online by clicking on the link below and attaching your resume and cover letter in PDF format.
For more information about EcoVadis please visit our site: www.ecovadis.com
EcoVadis does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.