Industrial Brothers is looking for an experienced Offline Editor for our exciting new CG animated production.
Industrial Brothers is a full-service animation studio that creates and produces its own children's content.
Driven by the imagination of its artists, led by the dedication of its producers and inspired by the innovation of its tech team, Industrial Brothers has created brands that span across toys, TVs and interactive experiences.
As part of the post-production process, you are responsible for the raw footage to be copied and then using the copy to be edited, in preserving the original. Once completion of an offline edit, you will ensure the original media is assembled and is to the required length for the online editing stage. You are required to liaise between the Director and the Producer.
Track, update and maintain projects and media files in an efficient and organized fashion
- Execute delivery to client and post-production
- Be mindful of scheduling and notify team of any issues that could cause delays
- Deliver the project and media files to the online studio/ Editor as per project requirements
- Edit, maintain and deliver layout, animation and lighting combines for review, as per project's requirements
To be able work securely on studios network
- To maintain files and folder structure as per studio and Client's guidelines
- To keep up to date project files on studio's network
- To keep utmost project confidentiality
Bachelor's degree in Animation, Film, Art or equivalent professional work experience
- Minimum 1 year of animation editorial experience
- Solid understanding of editorial concepts and pipelines
- Technical skills with media, post-production platforms and digital assets
- Creative with an instinct for story-telling
- Expert Knowledge of Avid and Premier
- Proactive thinker with strong problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work both independently and take direction
- Able to work closely with the Director
- Flexibility to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Strong communicator
Ontario residency and Canadian Citizenship required.
Interested candidates to share the link their demo reels, along with their resume.
Industrial Brothers is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applicants from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
All candidates MUST be a Canadian Citizen or have PR Status or have an Open Work Permit. We are not able to review applications from artist that are non Citizens/PR/Work Permit holders.
We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.