System1 is a leading online customer acquisition marketing company that operates the largest Responsive Acquisition Marketing Platform (RAMP), allowing leading digital publishers and networks a single platform to monetize customers in an increasingly complex ecosystem. We are led by passionate entrepreneurs & industry veterans who have built and managed multiple billion dollar companies. Our growing team of over 300 people is an incredible group of buy and sell-side experts, engineers, product managers, & data scientists.
Our Digital Media Buying teams focus on direct response, ROI-driven ad buys for each of our three divisions
- Publishing, Search, and Applications. Our publishing websites reach 120 million global consumers each month and span across many verticals including personal finance, automotive, health and wellness, and entertainment:
HowStuffWorks & HowStuffWorks Reviews
Our Publishing sites attract users from around the world, and our Digital Media Buyers manage full-funnel advertising campaigns in a variety of languages and consumer markets. We work mostly with Native and Paid Social networks, including Taboola/Outbrain and Facebook Ads. We're currently acquiring audiences in North America, Europe, Latin America, and Asia, and always exploring opportunities to expand.
Where We Are
System1 is based in Los Angeles, with additional offices in Seattle and Guelph, Ontario. Our International Publishing team sits in Vancouver, British Columbia and works cross-functionally with teams in both Los Angeles and Guelph.
This role also has the ability to work remotely in Ontario, British Columbia, Washington, or California.
What You Can Expect on the International Publishing Team
- Manage and scale a portfolio of performance marketing campaigns on native and/or paid social networks
- Develop winning creative assets and ad copy in both English and applicable foreign languages
- Manage large monthly budgets across campaigns, with the goal of increasing ad spend and gross profit
- Regularly test new growth avenues and dig into analytics to discover optimization opportunities
- Use data visualization tools like Excel, Google Sheets, and Google Analytics to analyze campaign performance and report to internal product owners
- Partner with analytics and engineering teams to continuously improve advertising funnels and consumer experiences
What You Can Bring to the Team
- 1-3 years experience scaling in-house performance marketing campaigns on primarily Native networks, or a combination of Native and Paid Social
- Written fluency in ANY of these languages
- Hindi, Japanese, French, German, Spanish, (or combination thereof)
- Proficiency with biddable platforms like Taboola/Outbrain, Facebook/Instagram Ads, GDN, etc.
- Experience managing monthly ad spend of $100,000 or more, and optimizing for buy-side KPIs like CPA, and ROAS
- Advanced data visualization skills in Excel
- pivot tables, formulas, etc.
- or comparable experience with Google Sheets, Google Analytics, and similar tools
What We Have to Offer
- Competitive salary
- dental and vision coverage
- RRSP w/matching
- Generous PTO
- Untracked sick days
- Paid professional development
- Remote work during COVID-19
- COVID-19 employee support fund