Multitel is a private company based in Quebec that has been in business for over 40 years. We are a leading manufacuturer of remote monitoring systems and capacity management software for the critical infrastructure of telecommunication, utility, and cable industries. We serve major clients such as Bell, Telus, Windstream, CN, Hydro-Québec, Cox, and Verizon to name a few. Multitel offers a team oriented environment where mutual respect, strong work ethic, and innovation give us the foundation to provide the highest level of service to our customers . For more information, please visit www.multitel.com
We are currently seeking a dynamic individual for the position of:
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR
The position requires you to work in an effort to gain new direct accounts at Multitel. You will work with our tools and established propect lists to solicit sales opportunities and business meetings. You will report directly to the sales manager. Some responsibilities include:
- Make basic prospection lists and calls with the goal of creating new opportunities.
- Work in conjunction with the sales manager to achieve agreed upon quarterly prospection goals.
- Prepare reports, presentations, quotations, and other sales documents when called upon to do so.
- Actively maintain and update the company CRM.
- Be flexible and willing to train in other areas to help out the team when necessary.
- Emailing and calling clients prior to Multitel’s attendance of a trade show. The intent is to pass on knowledge of our products and get appointments at the booth. This would apply after Covid travel restrictions are lifted.
- Minimum 2+ years; direct/indirect sales experience (in telecommunications is a plus).
- Minimum education is a Bachelor’s degree.
- Must be honest, hardworking, team oriented individual who is not afraid of new challenges and has the ability to adapt and learn quickly.
- Must be willing to travel if necessary.
- The ability to communicate both written and verbally in English is mandatory.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft office)
- Experience with communications technology is a plus.
- Full time position with a competitive base salary. Bonus for achievements to be determined.
- 3 weeks vacation
- Collective insurance program (medical and dental)
- Voluntary Retirement Savings Plan with matching company contribution of up to 5%
Starting date : Immediate
If you are looking for new challenges and would like to join a dynamic team of professionals who are focused on exceeding expectations in regards to sales and service, please submit your resume.