IBM solutions help many of the world's largest and leading companies to address identity security challenges by providing world class solutions to secure their Enterprise. The head of WW Sales will be a key member of the Security WWleadership team and is expected to make considerable contributions to key decisions across functions (go to markets, offering roadmap, marketing plans, etc.).
This leader will be responsible for leading a matrixed sales team across geographies and will ensure the sales teams' support from all business functions.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Grow pipeline and deliver quarterly revenue and new signings targets
- Apply a system for tracking metrics and define operational metrics for the team
- Own the GTM strategy and enforcement
- Work with sales teams, technical sales, Customer Success, Channel, Enablement, Marketing, Product Management
- Leverage best practices and scale them globally
- Support major deals and global clients
- Work with top partners and GSIs globally
- Provide leadership and guidance to plan, hire and develop the sales team
- Continuously develop Field and Channel sales skills in the team and measure progress
- Become a globally recognized speaker for the brand
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 5+ years of sales leadership experience at the market and at geo or global level
- 5+ years in Services, Software and XaaS sales
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
Must have the ability to work in Canada without sponsorship.
About Business UnitIBM is a leading provider of enterprise security solutions. Named by industry analysts as a leader in 12 security market segment categories, IBM Security is a multi-billion dollar business that is rapidly growing. In an industry focused on building walls, IBM Security is focused on creating an open, connected security ecosystem that leverages AI and cloud to help clients improve compliance, stop threats, and grow their business securely.
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities
- where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About IBMIBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Location StatementThis role will involve working with technology that is covered by Export Regulations sanctions. If you are a Foreign National from any of the following US sanctioned countries (Cuba, Iran, North Korea, and Syria) on a work permit, you are not eligible for employment in this position.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.