Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the Graphic Designer role is responsible for in-house design of internal and external marketing and communications print, digital & multimedia materials that are innovative, engaging and aligned with our corporate design standards.
You'll work with a collaborative team of copywriters, demand generation experts and product marketers. We need someone with a can-do attitude, who is able to take briefs and guidelines, and work from them accurately and efficiently to tight deadlines. The right person for this role will take ownership of their jobs and work closely with our marketing and sales teams to cultivate creativity and continue to grow the RouteThis brand.
In this role you will:
- Support design and development of creative concepts for internal and external channels including print, digital, email and social. Design needs include: web content and landing page design,?reports, brochures, infographics and presentations, event promotion & supporting documents, digital ads, video, and more.
- Create and maintain delivery calendar for collateral, landing pages, email, social, video and other assets
- Maintain, extend and enhance our visual and brand identity. Create a cohesive brand experience across all channels.
- Advocate and champion the brand within RouteThis, and promote and enforce brand guidelines.
- Optimize assets based on performance data (for example, optimizing landing page designs)
- Develop and maintain a visual library of assets for use across the organization
- Manage agency relationships and provide them with art direction.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once and self-prioritize workload autonomously.
You bring to the table:
- In-house graphic design experience including experience working on multiple projects and producing various forms of content. Experience in B2B SaaS space a plus.
- A compelling portfolio demonstrating strong visual sense and an ability to incorporate modern design within brand expression
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and experience collaborating with diverse stakeholders, from creative to technical
- Advanced skills with Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Demonstrated ability to run design projects from start to finish, to deadlines, collaborating across stakeholders and functions
- Efficient organizational skills and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneous
- Feel like you are able to tackle this role? Show us what you got! We absolutely don't expect applicants to check off every box for any of our positions and welcome you to apply if you feel like you're an excellent fit.
Team: At RouteThis you'll be working on a highly-motivated team full of the best talent you can find. We're carefully selective on who we hire as we're a close team.
Opportunities: We offer interesting, challenging working in a friendly, inclusive environment. We're not too corporate and all employees at all levels regularly contribute and participate in shaping our culture and processes
Growth: As a rapidly growing company, we're constantly facing new challenges and prefer to
promote from within. By working with us, you can jumpstart and shape your career.
Fun: Monthly team social events, happy hours and catered team lunches, even while working from home!
Compensation: We offer competitive salaries, yearly reviews, flexible work arrangements, a comprehensive benefits package, and a work from home support allowance.
Location: Located in downtown Kitchener, near public transportation, parks, shopping, and great restaurants, RouteThis has a prime office location. We are currently working remotely with plans to offer flexible work arrangements when we return to the office.
Please note: We thank all applicants for your interest in RouteThis. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
RouteThis is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law. Please let us know if you require an accommodation to participate in the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your