Fountain Tire Calgary Blackfoot (819
) is searching for a friendly and knowledgeable individual to deliver exceptional customer service as an Inside Sales Representative.
As part of the front-line staff, the Inside Sales Representative is responsible for ensuring that all customers are provided with top-notch customer service. Duties will include:
Greeting and communicating with customers on all aspects of repair
Sharing product knowledge and technical expertise with Fountain Tire customers to build existing and new business
Providing service quotes and receiving customer authorization for work to be performed on customer vehicles, finalizing sales, and completing customer follow up
Scheduling customer appointments for tire and mechanical service
Recommending tire service, specialty tire service, wheel and mechanical service to customers
Ensuring that all products are billed accurately to the customer
Completing proactive calls to customers to determine their satisfaction level with the service received
What does it take to get on track?
- Maintaining a valid driver's license and a satisfactory driver's abstract are conditions of employment
- Ability to work Saturday's
Excellent time management skills
Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work as a team
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced, ever changing and high-volume environment
What do we offer? At Fountain Tire, you'll have a great place to work:
- Regular day shifts
- Great discounts for you and your family on tires, parts and mechanical services
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits for you and your family
- RRSP matching program
- The opportunity for growth that includes the potential to enter our management training program and own your own Fountain Tire store!
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply online or in store!