LGM is a national leader in providing warranty, finance and insurance services to the Canadian automotive industry. Since 1998, LGM has been successfully supplying quality products and leading training solutions to over 1,500 Canadian franchised new car dealerships. Dealer partnerships are complemented with the strong backing and support of their automotive manufacturing brands, which include BMW/MINI, Kia, Mazda, Hyundai, Volvo, Jaguar/Land Rover and Mitsubishi Motors.
LGM's Strategic Plan includes goals around creating a great workplace, delivering service excellence, profitable growth, and social responsibility. LGM is committed to building a team of diverse backgrounds and thinking styles, as it is our uniqueness that helps us to continuously innovate. We are searching for people who are socially responsible and who will be committed to our social purpose of ?Responsible Mobility for all?. The organization's success is validated through external rankings that include, Deloitte Best Managed Companies and a recognized partner to J.D. Power & Associates for Service Delivery.
The Senior Marketing Specialist will develop and execute ongoing marketing strategies to support LGM programs and OEM partners, working with the senior leadership team (SLT), and teams across the organization (Product, Sales, Creative Services, Technology, etc.) to develop and execute effective marketing strategies.
Marketing program management:
- Develop and execute communication campaigns/programs designed achieve KPIs
- Define key performance indicators for each communications channel which will indicate a campaign's level of success
- Monitor and report back on results to project stakeholder, making recommendations for improvement and demonstrating lessons learned for future growth
- Act as a trusted partner to lead LGM's crisis communications execution and maintain back-up lead on the BCP team for the VP, Marketing & Communications
- Ensure proper process is followed to achieve results and minimize inefficiency, recommending opportunities for improvement when/where applicable
- Leverage product and industry knowledge to build and implement effective marketing plans and campaigns in support of corporate and strategic initiatives.
- Lead Go-to-Market strategies for new products launches, executing campaigns from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration.
- Monitor and report back on results to project stakeholders, making recommendations for improvement and demonstrating lessons learned for future growth.
- Research, analyze and report on competitor's positioning and marketing strategies and communications.
- Leverage marketing insights and customer data to better understand our customers and represent the voice of the customer.
- Collaborate with Sales to develop sales enablement materials to support the team with hitting revenue targets.
- Developing strategy for, managing and measuring the success of the dealer group program.
- Lead awareness campaigns to support the launch of new training programs.
Marketing account management:
- Develop and manage marketing project timelines and milestones, plans and requirements for all digital and print point-of sale material (OEM and dealer-facing) in collaboration with team members including Creative Services and Product teams.
- Act as primary Marketing point of contact for OEM partners
- Provide strategic recommendations to drive consumer awareness throughout consumer journey (on and offline).
- Exemplary oral and written communications skills including writing, editing and proofreading
- Ability to work independently on a broad scope of projects; strong organizational skills and ability to handle competing project priorities with shifting deadlines and deliverables
- Team player, able to work collaboratively at all levels of the organization and external stakeholders
- Excellent organizational, planning, influence and follow-up skills
- Comfortable executing on a wide variety of communication tactics
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Confident presenter and speaker
- Strong marketing communications knowledge and background
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects with strict deadlines
- Highly organized and detailed self-starter
- Proven ability to work with & influence cross-functional teams
- Strong collaboration, partnering, facilitation and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to problem-solve and adapt to change
Completion of a university degree or the equivalent in a related field such as marketing, communications and/or business administration.
- 7+ years of direct experience in marketing communications roles
- Experience within the finance, insurance or automotive industries an asset
- We offer a highly competitive compensation package including: comprehensive health benefits plan, Group RRSP, performance bonus, health and wellness benefit, education sponsorship, and four paid days when ?giving back? to the community. We also offer a vehicle rebate program.
Come join us!