Requisition ID: 107605
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
Contributes to the overall success of the Sales department of Scotia Dealer Advantage in Canada ensuring specific individual goals, plans, initiatives are executed/delivered in support of the team's business strategies and objectives. Ensures all activities conducted are in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.
- Champions a customer-focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
- Ensures all aspects of assigned dealers receive ongoing attention to achieve dealer satisfaction as required to maintain, improve, grow and retain the relationship by using strong knowledge of the Business Line's products and services including loan application, pricing and underwriting guidelines; actively seeking dealer feedback on the Business Line's products and services and the delivery of customer service; liaising with internal partners for fulfillment (including the credit application process, documentation, security registration, etc.) and service activities; partner with Business Line's prime retail lending sales colleagues and/or product specialists as required to positively influence dealer satisfaction.
- Understand how the Bank's risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
- Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational risk, regulatory compliance risk, AML/ATF risk and conduct risk, including but not limited to responsibilities under the Operational Risk Management Framework, Regulatory Compliance Risk Management Framework, AML/ATF Global Handbook and the Guidelines for Business Conduct.
- Champions a high-performance environment and implements a people strategy that attracts, retains, develops and motivates their team by fostering an inclusive work environment; communicating vision/values/business strategy and managing succession and development planning for the team.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Completion of post-secondary education (college or university) or equivalent experience preferred.
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, credit decision, contract management, customer relationship management and/or loan application software relative to the business line.
- Work in a standard office-based environment; non-standard hours are a common occurrence. Extensive travel domestically as well as limited national travel.
Location(s): Vancouver || Canada : British Columbia : Nanaimo || Canada : British Columbia : Vancouver || Canada : British Columbia : Victoria
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.