The Vice President of ATS Life Science (LS) Marketing position is being created to lead, build, and coach a team of marketing professionals to increase incremental growth in the Life Science reachable global audience, and quality lead generation for the sales team that can be converted to new accounts and wins.
- Develop marketing programs and global promotions to improve brand recognition
- Develop and drive global outbound and inbound marketing activities
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, events, print)
- Measure and manage marketing KPIs to drive continuous improvement and innovative methods in ensuring the marketing activities are impactful
- Develop and execute globally relevant content and sales and marketing programs to impact global marketing reach
- Develop and execute processes in understanding voice of customer and competitive analysis, market needs to identify unserved markets, SWOT analysis for life science sub segments
- Develop the annual marketing operating plan and strategy
- Support other life science entities (i.e., HR, service team) as required with varying degrees of asks to support external messaging and public relations content
- Thought leadership to drive global brand awareness, and implement innovative marketing approaches that are non-traditional. Experimentation is expected with methods to measure the efficacy rapidly enabling ATS to pivot as required
- Develop annual marketing plan with close alignment with the sales plan and LS strategy. Manage progress to plan through monthly and quarterly business reviews
- Demonstrated several years of international marketing experience and brand development
- Ability to lead by influencing and to generate enthusiasm within your stake holder's community
- Energetic, pragmatic, business driven player
- Proven problem solver who thrives when presented a challenge
- BA/BS degree. MBA preferred
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time, including international travel
- Experience in managing a cross-functional marketing team
- The position must be based in the ATS Cambridge, Ontario HQ
- Ability to work in unstructured environment and manage complex situations and multiple priorities with positive outcomes
- Excellent computer skills with strong proficiency in Windows interface, Microsoft Office packaging (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Access)
- Experience at creating executive level presentations and articulating complex ideas with simple, straightforward and organized methods
Join the Winning Team at ATS Automation, a great place to automate your future! Take your place among the best in the business, and grow your career with the Life Sciences division at ATS Automation. Join an environment where a passion for innovation is combined with an uncompromised commitment to quality.
We attract some of the most talented and motivated individuals from a range of fields, with our global offering and growth opportunities as we expand on a global scale.
Why Join ATS?
- Be a part of a global organization that is a leader in its industry
- Subsidized breakfast and lunch daily; free gourmet beverages
- coffee, tea and hot chocolate. Plus, Treat Day is every other week!
- Monthly ?In-Chair Massage? clinic on-site with a Registered Massage Therapist
- Ability to participate in a variety of charitable events
- Social Club that offers BBQs and other social events throughout the year
- Work with other bright, talented people and discover opportunities for professional growth
- And much more!
ATS is in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA), 2005 and will, upon request, assist those who may require specific accommodations due to a personal disability. We would ask that those who require assistance to notify our offices as soon as possible if accommodation is necessary.