Annapolis Valley Regional Centre for Education
Grade 6 Math, Visual Arts, Science, Health, Integrated Communication Technology, Academic Support
100% effective August 1
- December 21
Posting Closes at Midnight, June 18th
Teachers are expected to:
- Provide quality instruction within the framework established by the Nova Scotia Department of Education and Early Childhood Development
- Implement strategies, activities, and techniques for promoting student learning based on each student's prior knowledge, skills, and learning needs
- Attend and actively engage in meetings and ongoing professional development
- Maintain and submit all records in online systems and other communication avenues
Open Vacancy Round Hiring
The Annapolis Valley Regional Centre for Education will conduct teacher interviews commencing on July 2 for teacher interviews for the Open Vacancy hiring round.
Interview teams will contact shortlisted applicants between June 21 and up to July 7 to make interview appointments. Applicants must be available to take these phone calls.
Interviews may be conducted by Google Meets, phone, Facetime, or Skype.
Successful applicants will be contacted between July 2
- July 7. All shortlisted applicants will be contacted regardless of interview outcome.
Provide 3 professional/supervisory, work-related references, their phone # and their email addresses in your SuccessFactors application. References must be able to speak to an applicant's teaching abilities. AVRCE will require referees to provide reference checks before noon on June 30.
Job Segment: Academic, Education