Job Description :
We are Canada Life
Being a part of Canada Life means you have a voice. This is a place where your unique background, perspectives and talents are valued, and shape our future success.
You can be your best here. You're part of a diverse and inclusive workplace where your career and well-being are championed. You'll have the opportunity to excel in your way, finding new and better ways to deliver exceptional customer and advisor experiences.
Together, as part of a great team, you'll deliver on our shared purpose to improve the well-being of Canadians. It's our driving force. Become part of a strong and successful company that's trusted by millions of Canadians to do the right thing.
Be your best at Canada Life.
We are looking for an Associate Distribution Communications Manager
Given the size and scope of our organization, we have the flexibility for this position to be located in the following head office locations: Toronto, London, Winnipeg, Regina
Advisory Network believes in supporting advisors by understanding the strength and breadth of our diverse advisor relationships, and ensuring their needs are represented in everything we do.
As an Associate Distribution Communications Manager, you'll help Advisory Network senior leadership develop key messages and implement communications strategies to move the needle on advisory network priorities. You will also maintain a 360 view of Individual Customer and build and maintain a core messaging blueprint to ensure a unified view of Advisory Network across all business units and projects.
Your efforts and expertise will also support the team of Distribution Communications specialists to ensure our Advisory Network story is represented within Individual Wealth, Insurance and Customer Experience and Marketing projects and our channel leaders ?take' is reflected.
What you will do
- Provide 360-degree insight on distribution channel nuances, needs, goals and priorities.
- Act as the subject matter expert for your aligned advisory network business unit, providing a resource for Distribution Communications specialists to guide them with sensitivities, tone, and clarifying the leader's take.
- Support Advisory Network senior leaders with, communication and change management messaging for Advisory Network initiatives and maintains visibility over all field-facing communications.
- Develop and execute core messaging blueprint for your aligned Advisory Network business unit, to bring focus to highest priority deliverables and to enable clear and consistent advisor messaging across all field-facing initiatives.
- Oversees executive communications support for the VPs of your aligned business unit (including: speaking remarks, presentations, etc.), and supports the Director, Distribution Communications with executive support for the Advisory Network EVP, Advisory Network SVP Independent Distribution and Wholesaling.
What you will bring
- University degree in communications or marketing.
- 5+ years experience in marketing and/or in the financial services industry.
- Exceptional relationship management and collaboration skills with colleagues, clients and third parties.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with proven ability to manage competing priorities in a highly organized manner.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication skills
- written and verbal.
Be your best at Canada Life- Apply today
We are one of Canada's top 100 employers!
Canada Life serves the financial security needs of more than 13 million people across Canada, with additional operations in Europe and the United States. As members of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies, we're one of Canada's leading insurers with interests in life insurance, health insurance, investment and retirement savings. We offer a broad portfolio of financial and benefit plan solutions for individuals, families, businesses and organizations.
We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and to creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
Canada Life would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted