Are you a creative, passionate, hardworking Graphic Designer looking for an opportunity to make a BIG impact? This could be the role for you!
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Intermediate Graphic Designer will be responsible for providing a high degree of creative graphic design work to assist in developing our businesses and brand through marketing collateral.
What's in it for You?
- Full time, permanent position
- Eligible for medical, dental and vision benefits after a maximum of 90 days
- Opportunity to work with an awesome team and build on your Graphic Design skills while representing an international, 70-year-old company
- Employee discounts on Danby products
- Monthly events led by our Culture Committee!
- Flexible hours Responsibilities:
- Develop, design and create marketing materials (advertising, sell sheets, product packaging, etc.) based on company brand guidelines
- Create custom graphics for e-commerce listings
- Ensure guidelines are followed across brands and categories to achieve a consistent look and feel, representative of each brand
- Coordinate and help maintain a library of graphics, media, digital records, and other enterprise content
- Partner with multiple teams across the organization to ensure timely and cost-effective production of all materials
- Provide graphic design support for projects with production status including packaging layout alterations, photography manipulation, resizing existing creative, and designing new projects based on existing creative or established guidelines
- Wear multiple hats, manage multiple projects and remember to have fun! Qualifications:
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in graphic design
- Degree or diploma in graphic design
- Strong digital design skills (for e-commerce, social media, etc)
- High level of proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Strong project management skills: proven ability to meet weekly deadlines and communicate with the team on progress
- Proven ability to produce digital-ready materials
- Accuracy, attention to detail and organizational skills are essential as is an ability to be creative within limited parameters
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to build and maintain professional relationships
- Experience in CPG industry is considered an asset
- Experience in print designs considered an asset
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio. Please include a link to your digital portfolio in your application. About Danby:
Danby was established over 70 years ago with a humble vision of creating truly innovative appliances that would offer big product features for small space living. Like you, we've moved with the times by continually evolving the functionality and innovative features of our products, so not only do they look good, they're built great too.
Our products are marketed under several brand names, including: Danby, Danby Designer, Danby Diplomat, Danby Premiere, Silhouette, and MicroFridge, as well as some private brands for major retail stores.
Danby's goal of being the largest compact and specialty appliance company in North America is already being realized. Our strong leadership, creativity and innovation provide us with the tools to ensure future growth for many years to come.
At Danby, it's not just a job, it's a career.
Here are some of the reasons why being employed with Danby may be your best career move:
- You will be a part of a company where you can be part of change and really make an impact!
- You will have the ability to work with great people who are passionate about our industry.
- You will work for an established company that actually believes in its values and does their best to live them out!
Danby is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. Accommodations are available upon request in all aspects of the recruitment process. Please check out our careers website to see what opportunities might interest you at, www.danby.com/careers.