Calgary (East Village), AB, #300
- 1111 Olympic Way SE, Calgary, Alberta, Canada Saskatoon, SK, #9
- 2410 22 Street W, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada Winnipeg, MB, 829 Henderson Highway, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada Req #69
Monday, June 14, 2021
Westland Insurance Group Ltd is growing and has a new opportunity for a Manager, Sales for the Prairie Region
- Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba.
Are you looking for an exciting leadership role? This role will provide exceptional leadership to sales staff and will aid in scaling out Westland's digital strategy across the region.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and annual bonus
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
- Diverse mix of staff and demonstrated work/life balance
- Career growth opportunities and continuing education programs
The Manager, Sales will provide leadership across the Region and will be responsible for sales/growth, employee engagement/development, branding, sales leadership, client service/satisfaction and digital strategy expansion.
In this role you'll:
- Exceed sales targets and profitability in the Sales group (sales group is comprised of Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba); meet sales targets and manage budgets. Review and monitor reports for key performance indicators.
- Communicate in a compelling manner through email, phone and in person.
- Direct, support and mentor team members, providing leadership to the entire team. Convene and lead regular meetings with the team; ensure initiatives are implemented effectively.
- Conduct performance reviews for all direct reports on time.
- Promote and support professional development for direct reports. Help plan and support career aspirations with their team members.
- Employ expertise and instruction in the use of relevant software: BMS, CRM, WIES reporting etc.
- Collaborate with the team to develop positive and effective office procedures.
- Westland Insurance Group Ltd. is growing rapidly. The above is a guideline of responsibilities only and may change without notice to meet the changing scope of the role and growth of the organization.
Here's what you bring:
- Fully licensed with Level 2 BC/SK, Level 2 AB designation, CAIB or CIP designation preferred
- A minimum of 3 years of leadership experience
- Track record of achieving sales targets
- Demonstrated ability to measure/implement service standards
- Strong working knowledge of Alberta insurance market is necessary; knowledge of Saskatchewan and Manitoba markets is an asset, but not mandatory
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to coach and develop staff; lead a remote team
Westland Insurance Group is one of the largest and fastest-growing independent property and casualty insurance brokers in Canada. With a national network of 150 locations and over 1,600 employees, the company continues to expand coast to coast. Westland's brokers provide expert advice to home, business, farm, life, and auto insurance clients. Since its founding in 1980, Westland has remained a family-owned company that is committed to supporting its local communities. For more information, please visit www.westlandinsurance.ca
Westland Insurance Ltd. is an inclusive organization that values diversity in its workforce. We listen, champion equality and diversity, and create safe welcoming spaces where everyone has a voice and is free to be themselves.
Westland Insurance Ltd. encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact the recruitment team by email at via Isarta
Active Jobs and Positions