Are you so connected in the Regina Market that when you leave the house to get milk, it turns into an all-day adventure due to the people you know while your out?
...Do you love leading a team of experienced professionals and bringing them to new heights of achievement?
If so, Bennett Dunlop Ford has the PERFECT opportunity for you!
Bennett Dunlop Ford is looking to recruit an experienced Business Operations Manager for our successful Commercial Fleet team. We are looking for someone with a solid understanding of business development, leading a team, and has experience being responsible for the promotion, quality, and execution of a professional commercial business team.
Your Responsibilities in the position:
Business Development: Be the lead in fleet sales, while providing support to the rest of the Commercial Sales team. Making off site visits to commercial companies to develop and grow partnerships, developing new sales/service customers, and handling incoming sales traffic. Develop relationships that are beneficial to include business opportunities within all facets of the company, whether in sales, or fixed operations.
Leadership: Lead commercial fleet team, conduct 1 on 1 employee meetings, as well as lead or assist in leading Dealership Fleet team meetings. Report performance and planning to the General Sales Manager. Accurately track the department's activities and follow up accordingly to produce solid results.
Collaboration: Work with fleet department team members and other dealership department leaders to look for opportunities to bring business into the dealership. Be part of a team that wants to be the best.
What we are looking for:
- 5 years min experience as a hands-on, working Sales Manager. Leading a team and being involved.
- Strong community relationships, with a good reputation within the Regina Commercial Market.
- Effective and efficient computer skills
- Exceptional phone, and organizational skills will be required.
- Automotive Industry experience is an asset, but not a must. This job is about leadership & relationships.
What we can offer you:
An amazing income and work schedule
- $6-figure income, with a Monday to Friday work/life balance.
An extended benefits program and a matched pension program, dealership discounts, as well as a great working environment for each employee! We provide training, support, teamwork, and fantastic coaching to help you develop in a positive work environment.
Come see why it's better at Bennett
- click on the ?apply now? or call the HR team at 306.522.6612 ext. 404 if you are interested in hearing more.