Altek Supply is a second-generation family-owned International Master Distributor of industrial products. We inventory and market products from leading brands and provide technical support to the Oil & Gas, Mining, Refining, Chemical, Water, and Wastewater Industries.
We have been doing this for over 20 years, but we feel we are only getting started! Opportunity is on the horizon for Canadian Oil & Gas and we are looking to add to our team of Inside Sales Professionals.
A major part of our success lies on our team of high-caliber, amazing, fun-loving, hardworking, customer-oriented, and dedicated people
- our A-TEAM...
Do you want to be part of a culture of excellence, growth, trust, and fun? Do you want to come to a work environment you enjoy, with awesome people you like? YOU CAN! Are you up for the challenge?
Currently, we are seeking an Inside Sales Representative of Corrosion Prevention Products to join us to contribute to and share our success.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handle customer requests via telephone, email or in person
- Informing customers about the company's products or services
- Timely answers to customer questions including, availability of product, technical application and pricing
- Providing solutions to the customer and suggesting products based on ability to identify customers need
- Coordinate with the Outside Sales Team and other departments to ensure that customers receive the best service possible
- Prepare, review and coordinate Domestic, US and International estimates and bids to meet specific needs of customer
- Interacts with customers, vendors, and other departments to resolve customer related issues
- Ability to meet bid timeline and bid requirements TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE YOU MUST HAVE
- Experience and comfortability using all Microsoft Products including Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Experience with Power BI is a bonus
- 2+ Years' Experience in an Inside Sales Role
- Special consideration will be given to individuals with experience using or selling Epoxy Coatings, Petrolatum Tapes or other Corrosion Prevention Products for Pipe, Tank or other applications YOU ARE THE A-TEAM PLAYER WE ARE LOOKING FOR IF...
- You are customer focused!
- You have exceptional verbal and written English communication and presentation skills
- You have high standards for your work. You are meticulous with a great attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- You are strongly motivated to learn, eager to meet (or exceed) basic requirements
- You are confident, resourceful, and a highly motivated self-starter who can work independently with minimum supervision
- You love to engage and collaborate with a team and would be psyched to help foster a culture of fun and excellence
- You have a positive nature, choosing to focus on the brighter side. You see opportunity within a challenge
- You have a professional attitude with exceptional organizational, prioritization, multi-tasking, time management, problem solving and conflict resolution skills WORK CONDITIONS & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Permanent, full time, salaried position
- Standard working hours would be 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (Monday to Friday); ability to work required hours
- Fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Driver's License with a clean driving abstract
- Physical presence on site is required for this position COMPENSATION
- Competitive salary and benefits package Submit your cover letter and resume with your application. On your cover letter, please indicate salary expectations and how your education and experience will aid you in succeeding in this role. We thank all applicants for their submissions; however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. NO phone calls or office visits, please. Evaluation of qualified candidates may include reference checks.