Regular / Permanent
WHO WE ARE
SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions looks for innovation everywhere. For more than 100 years, SUEZ has been at the forefront of innovation, from the SUEZ Canal to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to the world's biggest problems has never been more important than right now.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
We are looking for an Account Manager/Sales Representative to join our team in Chemical Monitoring and Solutions business. Our Account Managers are part of a team of specialists who use their technical knowledge and experience to help our customers find chemical solutions to their production problems and have oversight for several cost saving initiatives.
Do you have experience in water treatment or production chemicals? Do you possess a degree in chemical engineering, chemistry, or a related scientific field? If you answered yes to both these questions, then you may be just the person for the job.
Here is what this opportunity will offer you:
- The opportunity to use your expertise and education to make a positive impact on the planet's resources
- Access to superior technical and commercial training
- A culture where safety is paramount
- The autonomy to work from home, schedule customer site visits, and manage your work-life balance
- The opportunity to travel across the country and North American to learn from a talented team of chemical treatment experts
- Personal use of a company vehicle
Your key responsibilities in this role will be:
- To work directly on site with customers providing industrial water and production chemical testing complete with analysis and reporting to their management and engineering teams
- To help achieve profitable sales in an assigned territory
- Growth of new customers well as retaining existing accounts
- To work with current customers and prospects to find solutions to help them overcome their manufacturing challenges through the sale of new chemicals and technical services
- To build lasting customer relationships by developing an understanding of the customer's business model and how SUEZ's products and services can deliver added value to their operation.
Compensation: Annual 0.00
- 0.00 CAD
Is relocation for this position offered: No
Number of Job Openings: 1
Company Grade/Band: Professional
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Our Ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Experience in direct sales, customer service, or account management with an industrial is an asset
- B.Sc. Degree or Diploma in Engineering (Chemical, Industrial, or Mechanical), Biology, or Chemistry, OR Bachelor's Degree in any discipline plus 3 to 5 years' experience in the water treatment field.
- Demonstrated sales/people skills and/or aptitude.
- The candidate must possess superior communication and listening skills (both written and verbal).
- Demonstrated computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- The candidate must be willing to work independently (after proper training) and be a self-starter.
- Customer-centric mindset, able to translate customer issues/needs into profitable business solutions.
- Some overnight travel involved
- Valid driver's license
- The successful candidate will be required to work at safety sensitive customer sites (such as refining). The customer may require a drug (including cannabis) and alcohol testing, as well as require the employee to be clean shaven for a proper emergency respiratory fitting.
This role is home based with daily travel to our customer sites.
Join a company that is shaping a sustainable environment, now. SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions is seeking thoughtful, dedicated professionals to join our 10,000-person team as we deliver leading water treatment solutions for clients across municipal and industrial markets, in locations on six continents. For more than 100 years SUEZ has been at the forefront of innovation, from the Suez Canal to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to the world's biggest water use and reuse problems has never been more important than it is right now.
At SUEZ, we realize diverse teams make smarter decisions, deliver better results, and build stronger communities. We're an organization that champions diversity and inclusion at every rung of the ladder and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We offer challenging and meaningful careers, with competitive benefits and flexible work arrangements.
Water Technologies and Solutions (WTS) offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation.
WTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.