Paramount Services Ltd. is a rapidly growing, complete Commercial Facility Maintenance company. Our customers are retail fuel distributors, C-stores, restaurants, shopping malls and office buildings.
Services Provided Include:
- Canada Wide Maintenance.
- Mechanical HVAC/Plumbing.
- Electrical, Refrigeration.
- Restoration & Repair.
- Preventative Maintenance Programs.
- Commercial Equipment Supply & Install.
- Kitchen & Retail Refrigeration.
- Hot and Cold Food & Beverage.
- Rooftop HVAC.
- Refurbishment Programs.
- Warranty Service Provider.
- General Contracting.
- New Builds.
- Renovations & Reskins.
Goals and Outcomes:
- As a sales representative of Paramount, you will be responsible for all aspects of the customer. acquisition and management.
- Prospecting via cold calling/ telephone/e mail /road trips.
- Selling Preventative and Maintenance contracts.
- New equipment sales.
- Preparing and presenting proposals.
- Increasing yearly sales targets.
- Base Salary.
- Cell Phone.
- Car Allowance.
- Competitive benefits package.
- Compensation based on performance after 1 year.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Highly motivated and target-driven.
- Strong negotiation and closing skills.
- Good networking abilities.
- Proven work ethic.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to communicate the benefits or product clearly to customers and prospects.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Must be personable, energetic, and enjoy working with people on a daily basis.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving techniques.
- Demonstrate leadership potential.
- Willingness to travel.
- Experience in the HVAC/Refrigeration, restaurant or foodservice industry a plus.
About Paramount Services:
Paramount Service Ltd. began as Paramount Restaurant Service Ltd. over 25 years ago. Since then, the company has evolved into a full-service equipment supply and facility maintenance company based from Winnipeg, Manitoba. Our presence is focused in South West Ontario & North West Ontario, Manitoba and Saskatchewan but we have strong partnerships spanning coast-to-coast-to-coast across Canada. As part of our full-service commitment throughout the country, we employ refrigeration, HVAC, plumbing and electrical journeymen, handymen, general labourers and we have over 600 subcontractors at our disposal. Our customer relationships are based on our performance and built on trust. As a result, our customers ask us if we can do more, and we do. From general contracting to minor service calls, landscape and parking lot maintenance, to hot and cold beverage services, equipment sales to preventative maintenance
- we do it all.