At Johnson & Johnson, we use technology and the power of teamwork to discover new ways to prevent and overcome the world's the most significant healthcare challenges. Our Corporate, Consumer Health, Medical Devices, and Pharmaceutical teams leverage data, real-world insights, and creative minds to make life-changing healthcare products and medicines. We're disrupting outdated healthcare ecosystems and infusing them with transformative ideas to help people thrive throughout every stage of their lives. With a reach of more than a billion people every day, there's no limit to the impact you can make here. Are you ready to reimagine healthcare?
Here, your career breakthroughs will change the future of health, in all the best ways. And you'll change, too. You'll be inspired, and you'll inspire people across the world to change how they care for themselves and those they love. Amplify your impact. Join us!
Are you ready to impact the world?
As a Robotics, Digital & Enabling Technologies Marketing Intern, you will:
- Apply principles of marketing fundamentals to gain strong customer insights and assisting in the development and execution of customer focused and innovative marketing plans for ET products that achieve a defined metric
- Manage the successful execution of specific promotional programs that achieve projected program outcomes and share and market forecasts
- Interact with customers to develop relationships, understand needs and translate needs into business opportunities
- Collaborate with sales and marketing and other partners to build and leverage interdependencies across Medical Devices businesses to drive innovation and accelerate growth in compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
- Assist in forecasting, business analysis and business planning.
- Communicate strategies to the sales teams.
- Conduct market assessments of business opportunities and deliver recommendations to the Marketing group.
- Investigate assessment to understand the capital selling process, partners and key success factors within the Canadian Healthcare system with outcomes advising the overall portfolio strategy.
- Assist in the design, development and execution of a technical service organization dedicated to supporting in-market ET's.
- Act in a Project Manager capacity to ensure timely execution of assign projects.
You should meet the following requirements:
- You should be legally authorized to work in Canada
- Currently enrolled and pursuing a MBA program with an intended graduation date after September 2022
- Preferred focus in Science, Engineering or Business
- You should be available for a 12 Month internship placement starting September 2021
- Experience with large capital products is preferred
- Proven strong analytical and project management skills
- Proactive and results oriented with a proven ability to lead
- Some field travel will be required
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Canada-Ontario-Markham-200 Whitehall Drive
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)