JOB DESCRIPTION :
As a Digital Graphic Designer at InnoSoft, you oversee the design, creation and execution of a large variety of digital and print content across the company, including landing pages, e-blasts, display banners, print advertisements, product release content and website assets.
Your success in this role is driven by your passion for creative projects as well as your ability to stay up-to-date on the latest design trends and technology. You have an excellent work ethic, a commitment to quality and an imaginative mind. Most importantly, you're a team player who is not afraid to take constructive feedback on your work.
Your role involves the following day-to-day activities:
- Coordinating, planning and executing on a variety content for a variety of applications.
- Create digital brochures and advertisements.
- Develop supporting visuals and content for blogs, campaigns, trade show material and "how to" documentation.
- Managing and updating our website.
- Ensuring brand integrity/quality control is maintained across all marketing assets.
You possess the following skills/ experience/ interest:
- Degree / Diploma in Digital/Graphic Design, or equivalent.
- Knowledge of current and emerging standards in digital and graphic design.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud, especially Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD and After Effects.
- A strong understanding of digital marketing and digital production, including experience delivering digital campaigns.
- A strong understanding of CSS, HTML, web standards and usability.
- Experience with email campaigns and associated tools (i.e. Mailchimp).
- SEO and A/B testing expertise.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
MORE ABOUT JONAS SOFTWARE :
Jonas Software is the leading provider of enterprise management software solutions to the Country and Golf Clubs, Foodservice, Construction, Fitness & Sports, Attractions, Salon & Spa, Education, Radiology/Laboratory Information Systems, and Product Licensing industries. Within these vertical markets, Jonas is made up of over 65 distinct brands, which are respected and leaders within their own domain.
Jonas' vision is to be the branded global leader across the aforementioned vertical markets and to be recognized by customers and respective industry stakeholders as the trusted provider of ?Software for Life' and as an ambassador for technology, product innovation, quality, and customer service.
Jonas Software is the valued technology partner of over 60,000 customers worldwide in more than 30 countries. Jonas employs over 2,000 skilled individuals consisting of a cross-section of industry experts and technology professionals. Jonas is headquartered in Canada and also operates offices throughout North America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Australia New Zealand and Africa. Jonas is a 100% owned subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc., headquartered in Toronto and traded on the S&P/TSX 60.