Job Description :
We are currently seeking a Marketing Intern to join our Solar Marketing team in our Burnaby office in British Columbia, Canada.
Schneider Electric Solar offers solar solutions for homes and commercial applications around the globe. With 20+ years of experience in solar & storage solutions ranging from residential to commercial, we're focused on designing and developing solar & storage products and providing best-in-class global technical support.
About The Role
We're seeking a Marketing Intern to assist the MarCom efforts, including creating marketing contents such as website, brochures, datasheets, videos, and mass emails, and social media.
As part of our MarCom team, you'll work closely with the product managers and the sales teams. Your work will have an immediate and meaningful impact on our business. If you're someone who enjoys creative processes and loves the challenges of making sophisticated messaging, this is the role for you.
- Assist the creation/updates of digital and traditional MarCom footprint such as website, brochures, datasheets, case studies, videos, and mass emails
- Graphic design
- Write content for press releases, brochures, website, blog, and social media
- Develop new social media campaigns
- Monitor social media channels for trending industry news
- Support events
- Major in Communications, Interactive Design, Business or related areas.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiarity with social media platforms
- Familiarity with Wordpress and Google Analytics is an asset
- Experience with content creation
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge of the solar technology/industry is a huge asset but not a necessity. If you're not a Solar expert yet, be passionate about learning!
- Ability to work and collaborate cross-functionally
- Thrives in a fast-paced, highly productive and collaborative environment
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.